Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - [Fanart] There's Nothing Comyn About Her
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Fanart] There's Nothing Comyn About Her

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lennox Macbeth
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:50 pm    Post subject: [Fanart] There's Nothing Comyn About Her Reply with quote

Since I'm rewriting my ages-old fic, I figured I'd update the art as well. The new cover for "There's Nothing Comyn About Her": http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/11511294/

What's especially nice is that the image nicely reflects the darker mood the fic is going to take. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Calluna
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can add it to the illustrations section of the library once I'm done setting it up if you want. Smile
Lennox Macbeth
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, that'd be great! Feel free to use any of the art I do now or in the future for the site. Smile I give an open license for posting my art and fics on other sites, as long as credit is given. (Links back are also appreciated, mostly so I can find more awesome sites on the web.)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Calluna
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, good. You're much nicer than most of the other oldbies. Very Happy
Lennox Macbeth
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I used to be kind of limiting with my art and fiction, but then I realized that it'll eventually get stolen irregardless, and that enough people recognize my stuff that I'll eventually find out about it. Plus, having it lots of places on the web makes it easier to find if I say, drop out of a fandom for six years and then suddenly come back again. Laughing
Nez
Eccentric Papyrus Jockey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Looks at cover*

Very anime-ish look. Cool.
Hourglass
Elemental

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calluna wrote:
I can add it to the illustrations section of the library once I'm done setting it up if you want. Smile

When is the image part of the library going to be put up? I would really like to see what is submitted and what not. Smile

MEESH AND MYSTICMEG'S COMBINED STORY!!!

Just another weird lil' fanfiction obsession of mine...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum