Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - kids/sultan
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

kids/sultan
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calluna
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nez wrote:
Love the new avatar, Calluna!
Thanks! I think I've been hanging out at fandom_wank too long, how about you? Laughing

Anyway, to kind of continue what I was thinking about before, it seems to me that in fanfics whenever anyone writes about Al and Jas's kids they do it in similar ways. And unlike most fanon, it doesn't seem like it's all copied from one person, but like everyone coming up with the same ideas independently. Shocked There are usually two children: a boy and a girl. Either the boy is older or they are twins. An unusual percentage of the boys are named Ali. The girl marrys a prince. The boy marries a commoner, and in twice it was the daughter of Sadira. Shocked
Marisa
Sultan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

X3 In MY opinion, Al and Jaz have a total selfish bitch daughter. Because I love irony.
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, I've never thought about their kids before. That's probably because my big after-KOT muse involved Jasmine's death before they could have any kids. *Ducks tomatoes of Jasmine fans*
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started a long fanfic once that was about Al and Jas's kid, but I ended up dumping it cause I decided that writing about their kid being in trouble was just too cliched. :p He was not, however, named Ali, did not have a sister, nor did he even fall in love (he was only 8, fer cryin' out loud Laughing ).
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xfkirsten wrote:
I started a long fanfic once that was about Al and Jas's kid, but I ended up dumping it cause I decided that writing about their kid being in trouble was just too cliched. :p He was not, however, named Ali, did not have a sister, nor did he even fall in love (he was only 8, fer cryin' out loud Laughing ).

Kirsten, I ADORE your new avatar. Dune Quixote is probably my favorite episode. Dragonslayer is king Laughing
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie886 wrote:
Kirsten, I ADORE your new avatar. Dune Quixote is probably my favorite episode. Dragonslayer is king Laughing

I just watched it a little bit ago, and that's what inspired me. I have another one ("He spooned me!") as a backup. Very Happy

Bist. Episode. Iver.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xfkirsten wrote:
AladdinsGenie886 wrote:

I just watched it a little bit ago, and that's what inspired me. I have another one ("He spooned me!") as a backup. Very Happy

Bist. Episode. Iver.

I love that part! I wish they made a Christmas ornament of Al with his pot and spoon. Laughing
I still think he let Sadira kiss him, but maybe that's just me.
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie886 wrote:
I love that part! I wish they made a Christmas ornament of Al with his pot and spoon. Laughing
I still think he let Sadira kiss him, but maybe that's just me.

Of course he did, he's Pimp Ali. Laughing

I would buy anything that had Al with his pot and spoon. Very Happy
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Add me to the "Kirsten, your avatar is so awesome that it could father my children" train.

...Not that I'm the only one on that train or anything. *Walks away humming*
Princess Amber
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My avatar is prettyI think. If only my computer would let me put my Aurora picture on. And another thing about their kids, go to Q3: Azrak's Legacy. Smile
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SalukFan wrote:
Add me to the "Kirsten, your avatar is so awesome that it could father my children" train.

...Not that I'm the only one on that train or anything. *Walks away humming*

LMAO! Well, my avatar has already "fathered" another one, so I suppose you're not the only one on the train. Very Happy
Princess Amber
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alrighty, then. Avatars fathering children. Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum