Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - More comics, issues 6 and 7...
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

More comics, issues 6 and 7...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> News & Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calluna
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:16 pm    Post subject: More comics, issues 6 and 7... Reply with quote

You can see them now here. Very Happy

Last edited by Calluna on Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Vortex Dragon
Elemental

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coolio, thanks. Very Happy

"When in doubt, post new topics" - Moi
Whilethecitysnoozes
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooh thanks thanks! *saves on comp* Just a question. Wasn't here a comic called "On the road" on the site? I have the first part saved but I can't find the other half.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Calluna

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whilethecitysnoozes wrote:
ooh thanks thanks! *saves on comp* Just a question. Wasn't here a comic called "On the road" on the site? I have the first part saved but I can't find the other half.
It wasn't linked here, but I think I sent it to the AML once... I'll have that up again eventually. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Mariposa79

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:10 am    Post subject: Aladdin's parents? Reply with quote

In the comic book number six, it actually showed Aladdin's parents? Zena is the mother and Hakim is his father. But isn't Aladdins father is Cassim? Strange enough.. they were both created by Disney..
Calluna

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Aladdin's parents? Reply with quote

Mariposa79 wrote:
In the comic book number six, it actually showed Aladdin's parents? Zena is the mother and Hakim is his father. But isn't Aladdins father is Cassim? Strange enough.. they were both created by Disney..

Shocked I think you mean Hamid. Laughing

Well, they never actually come out and say that they're his parents. Wink And it's not uncommon for the comics and books to contradict the movies and series. The "Return of Aladdin" comics have an alternate version of Jafar escaping his lamp (Iago doesn't switch sides) and there must have been 4 or 5 different versions of how Aladdin and Abu met.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> News & Updates All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum