Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Link
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Link

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Site Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Agent0042
Streetrat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 11:50 pm    Post subject: Link Reply with quote

I was wondering if my guide for Aladdin could be linked at the Aladdin Central site. I looked all over the links page and site for some means of contact other than this, but couldn't seem to find one. My guide is at http://www.movietome.com/movietome/servlet/MovieMain/movieid-4615/

It contains an extensive cast and crew list, descriptions, links to other sites, and plenty of important notes and quotes. I also link back to Aladdin Central.
Princess Lydia
Elemental

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool it is a pretty interesting site. I have been there before too!!
Calluna
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never heard of movietome before, but I'll add that the next time I update the directory. Cool
Agent0042
Streetrat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for taking so long to respond. Thanks for visiting the site, and I'm glad you liked it.

As for Movie Tome - it lets you create your guide for a movie, or edit a movie they already have listed and then you basically have pretty much complete control over what appears, within certain limits. You can also contribute to any guide as long as you're registered.
Princess Lydia
Elemental

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your welcome!! Very Happy
Calluna
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'd heard of TVtome, I just didn't know there was a movie version. Razz
Agent0042
Streetrat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The movie version is rather new --- it only started about a year to a year-and-a-half ago or so. Its people entries and system tie directly into TV Tome though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Site Feedback All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum