Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Need help with my music video
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help with my music video
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hourglass
Elemental

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
Eek, I know what you are talking about but I can't think of where it's from. I feel like such a horrible Genie fan for not remembering this. Mad

Episodes with fire that I remember are Bad Mood Rising, The Vapor Chase, Web of fear, I never mechanism I didn't like, smolder and wiser, and In the heat of the fright. Was it a random segment?

Wasn't it "Web of Fear"? Wasn't he using the bucket, then realized it wasn't working, so he went to the ocean for more water. I thought that was it, but it may not be that episode. But I'm pretty sure that's when he used it.

MEESH AND MYSTICMEG'S COMBINED STORY!!!

Just another weird lil' fanfiction obsession of mine...
Calluna
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
Eek, I know what you are talking about but I can't think of where it's from. I feel like such a horrible Genie fan for not remembering this. Mad

Episodes with fire that I remember are Bad Mood Rising, The Vapor Chase, Web of fear, I never mechanism I didn't like, smolder and wiser, and In the heat of the fright. Was it a random segment?

It must have been... I just watched Bad Mood Rising, and I was looking for it back then. In The Vapor Chase he turned into a fireman, Web of Fear he had the water stored in his tail, INMIDL he turned into a raincloud, didn't see anything like that in Smolder and Wiser, In the Heat of the Fright he cried on the fire to put it out...

But now that I'm thinking about it that way I remember another episode with fire, and, yes, it is....

Seems Like Old Crimes, Part 2! Very Happy Thanks, guys! Mr. Green Hopefully I can finish this tonight!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*hits head* Ooohhh yeah!!! I should have remembered that because it also has the random hug Al and Jas do while her room is on fire Laughing

"Oh no, the room is on fire! Hold me while we look at it! *hugs*"
Hourglass
Elemental

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
*hits head* Ooohhh yeah!!! I should have remembered that because it also has the random hug Al and Jas do while her room is on fire Laughing

"Oh no, the room is on fire! Hold me while we look at it! *hugs*"

Hey, he was just showing her it would be alright. It's one of those simple romantic gestures we don't see too often. It's not over done and sappy, yet it's shows that they love eachother. I liked it. Crying or Very sad

AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just thought it was a bit random for that particular time. I would have done that AFTER I was sure we were safe and going to live Laughing
Hourglass
Elemental

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
I just thought it was a bit random for that particular time. I would have done that AFTER I was sure we were safe and going to live Laughing

True... but... I still thought it was funny when he goes, "Don't worry you'll be fine," and then she summersaults to safety, and he's just like "Not sure about me though." Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum