Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Virtual Magic Kingdom in beta testing
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Virtual Magic Kingdom in beta testing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:07 pm    Post subject: Virtual Magic Kingdom in beta testing Reply with quote

Well, Disney's newest online game is open for beta testing, and man, is it addicting! It runs from 7:00am-10:00pm PST. You can wander around the Magic Kingdom, playing games and collecting credits to buy stuff to decorate your cyber-room. Fun game! It's not for the faint of connection, though, so beware.

http://vmk.disney.go.com/vmk/en_US/index?name=VMKHomePage
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooooooooooo, this is just like real life..except it's not. Laughing
Calluna
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So it's a Disney MMORPG? Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup! A DL/WDW MMORPG. Very Happy Oh, and once the Quests are set up, if anyone wants me to do a quest for them when I'm at DL, just let me know. Smile
Hourglass
Elemental

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lil' SOB won't let me stay connected. I hate this laptop... it's so damn protected. Grr...

MEESH AND MYSTICMEG'S COMBINED STORY!!!

Just another weird lil' fanfiction obsession of mine...
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That place is so much fun! My room is so Aladdin- esque. I needed to get the purple magic carpet chair to make it complete. Yeah, I'm addicted it. Oh! I'm going to make an Aladdin ride in there! Sweet! Very Happy
APK
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww...my computer can't handle the game. Sad

Will this game be released in stores or is it strictly a computer game?
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's strictly an online game, as far as I know. There wouldn't be much to it if it were on offline deal.

I haven't played in quite awhile now - I got super-frustrated with chat abilities. I might log back in and check it out when the Haunted Mansion game opens up, though. Smile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArabianPrincessKim wrote:
Aww...my computer can't handle the game. Sad

Will this game be released in stores or is it strictly a computer game?

It's a computer game that's in the internet. It's not compatible with Apple or Mac. But it's compatible with Windows and Internet Explorer. In order to get things working you have to download a program called Shockwave and it's free.

I forgot to Log in,
Mariposa79
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum