Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Disney Park Ghost Stories....
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Disney Park Ghost Stories....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xfkirsten wrote:
Mariposa79 wrote:
Has anyone heard about the ghost named Dolly at the Matterhorn?

I haven't heard of that one, no! Where is she?

...is that the reason that the Matterhorn goes 101 every hour? Laughing

She is at one of the tunnels at the Matterhorn. She got run over by a coming sled/car. It was pretty bad. That's why the Matterhorn goes down every hour because of her playing with the electricty or the swithes. Dolly does it at night and the Cast members had to politely tell her to quit it or say goodbye to her when they leave to go home.
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iago wrote:
xfkirsten wrote:
Iago wrote:
you went to DL today? LOL that was a close call

Yup, Danny and I went. Very Happy

I *hate* you....HATE

Darn! Confused I shouldve asked you to get me some VMK codes.
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mariposa79 wrote:
She is at one of the tunnels at the Matterhorn. She got run over by a coming sled/car. It was pretty bad. That's why the Matterhorn goes down every hour because of her playing with the electricty or the swithes. Dolly does it at night and the Cast members had to politely tell her to quit it or say goodbye to her when they leave to go home.

Oh, I've heard about those deaths on the Matterhorn... I think there were two of them. Maybe three. I know it's happened more than once, anyways!
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iago wrote:
xfkirsten wrote:
Iago wrote:
you went to DL today? LOL that was a close call

Yup, Danny and I went. Very Happy

I *hate* you....HATE

*points and laughs* Laughing
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xfkirsten wrote:
Mariposa79 wrote:

Oh, I've heard about those deaths on the Matterhorn... I think there were two of them. Maybe three. I know it's happened more than once, anyways!

It's weird how lately there's alot of accidents on Disney parks lately. When you hear about them on the news you're like WTF?! I never really heard that much about the accidents at Knotts or Magic Mtn. Their rides are much more scary and exhilirating. Some one said that the news are owned by big business that decides on what stories that come out to show to the public. They seemed to target on the Disney Corporation.
Jas
Cool Colonel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly - the news gets to decide what we do and don't hear - and they have to provide the stories they think will most likely get you to watch. Disney is a bigger corporation than the others - more people have in some way experienced Disney (through the parks, movies, tv, etc.) than the others, thus making it more of interest to the public.
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mariposa79 wrote:
It's weird how lately there's alot of accidents on Disney parks lately. When you hear about them on the news you're like WTF?! I never really heard that much about the accidents at Knotts or Magic Mtn. Their rides are much more scary and exhilirating. Some one said that the news are owned by big business that decides on what stories that come out to show to the public. They seemed to target on the Disney Corporation.

There's been accidents at DL for a long time. Actually, there a book with a TON of stories like that. It's called "Mouse Tales" by David Koenig. Very, very fun read! It has all the weird, scary, and funny stuff that's happened at Disneyland over the years, stuff that Disney doesn't like to admit to (ride deaths/injuries, gang fights in the park, Cast Member practical jokes, characters going wild... Wink). I highly reccommend that one! There's a sequel to it, too, called "More Mouse Tales."
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read the first book. It was freaking hilarious. And the real reason why they stopped running the submarines ride. Classic. Now I heard that in place of that was going to be Finding Nemo ride. Hmmm interesting. I was looking for the second one. I wasn't sure of the title but thanks a bunch for telling me.
APK
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one day, hundreds of years from now, WE will be haunting the disney parks. Laughing
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArabianPrincessKim wrote:
one day, hundreds of years from now, WE will be haunting the disney parks. Laughing

Ummmmmm.........I'm sorry to say this..........But are you planning to die on the ride? Most of the people that haunt the parks dies tragically or don't have acknowledgement of them being dead.

But I believe that there's a place that's better than Disneyland. We'll be dancing in the streets of gold. Running around the house of our dreams. And every morning will be sunny and blue skies.
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mariposa79 wrote:
I read the first book. It was freaking hilarious. And the real reason why they stopped running the submarines ride. Classic. Now I heard that in place of that was going to be Finding Nemo ride. Hmmm interesting. I was looking for the second one. I wasn't sure of the title but thanks a bunch for telling me.

Yup, there's signs for the Nemo ride up all around the lagoon, saying Spring 2007. Smile

Mariposa79 wrote:
Ummmmmm.........I'm sorry to say this..........But are you planning to die on the ride? Most of the people that haunt the parks dies tragically or don't have acknowledgement of them being dead.

Whenever I worked MK, I was sure that I was going to meet my end in the Utilidors, run over one of the pargos that goes flying around the blind corners. Laughing
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xfkirsten wrote:
Mariposa79 wrote:

Yup, there's signs for the Nemo ride up all around the lagoon, saying Spring 2007. Smile

Mariposa79 wrote:

Whenever I worked MK, I was sure that I was going to meet my end in the Utilidors, run over one of the pargos that goes flying around the blind corners. Laughing

That's so crazy. I almost met my fate by falling down the Star Trader steps. Because the Star Trader stockroom is three stories high. That third story stockroom is the haunted floor. I believe that I encountered him, I didn't know until my manager from Critter Country told me about the little boy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum