Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Who's better? Mirage or Mozenrath (me)?
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who's better? Mirage or Mozenrath (me)?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who's better?
Mozenrath (Me)
60%
 60%  [ 9 ]
Mirage
40%
 40%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 15

Syera
Cynical Scribe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
AGs of the world, unite!

What?! HECK NO! D'you know what it's like having more than... er, more genies in a room than you can count on one hand? TOTAL CHAOS! THE CITY BURNS! THE SKY FALLS! NATIONAL SECURITY IS THREATENED!

Weblog | SH.net | Ed-sprite by Janette

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I saw Calluna on the same site too. Except I'm pretty sure it was her because she was on the aladdin board and wasn't saying anything weird. The other AG is funny though

thread where he professes love of Return to the Sea (I didn't post in this thread though):

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0240684/board/nest/35790590

thread where he calls someone butthead:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0390163/board/nest/38461085?d=38627976#38627976

Okay, I admit this guy is pretty funny but I don't see why everyone has to be so rude to him Confused I mean, everyone has different tastes. I like Melody, but I don't like her sequel. I think everyone's just a little biased and this guy is a die hard LM fan so of course he'll like the sequel (even though many LM fans didn't)

I find it amusing how some TLK fans like the sequels but denounce the Aladdin sequels and series Rolling Eyes I even came across some Cindy fans who like Cinderella II but say the LM sequel was crap. And there are Lilo and Stitch fans who think the sequel was the best ever and watch the show but hate the Peter Pan sequel.

Of course, I have a huuuge Aladdin bias and love the sequels, the series and the Jasmine Princess Collection but can't stand TLK2 and 1/2 Laughing
APK
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Syera wrote:
Quote:
AGs of the world, unite!

What?! HECK NO! D'you know what it's like having more than... er, more genies in a room than you can count on one hand? TOTAL CHAOS! THE CITY BURNS! THE SKY FALLS! NATIONAL SECURITY IS THREATENED!

And kitties explode and old ladies scream! Laughing
Syera
Cynical Scribe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

APK wrote:

Yes. Except for the splodie part.

AmethystFae
Portland Princess

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

APK wrote:
Syera wrote:
Quote:
AGs of the world, unite!

Noooooooo!!!!! Don't hurt the kitties! Crying or Very sad

~Hikaru
APK
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The city burns and national security is threatened and you're worried about the kitties? Laughing
Iago
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

APK wrote:
The city burns and national security is threatened and you're worried about the kitties? Laughing

Of course! Screw the world because it's always gonna screw you over in the end. Save the kitties Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THe kitties won't save you! They'll lure you into a false sense of security, then attack and mug you! Laughing
Syera
Cynical Scribe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've already said it before: there is no evidence to suggest that genies have ever caused members of the feline family to combust in any way, shape, or form!

APK
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Syera wrote:
I've already said it before: there is no evidence to suggest that genies have ever caused members of the feline family to combust in any way, shape, or form!

::check thread:: No, you haven't said that before! You sit on a throne of lies!

APK
AmethystFae
Portland Princess

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Syera wrote:

I was going to comment on how silly this thread has gotten, but I think I helped to steer it that way. Laughing

~Hikaru
Syera
Cynical Scribe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I said and I quote:

Quote:
Yes. Except for the splodie part.

Which was in direct reference to the 'kitties.'

Iago
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ threads always go off topic or onto completly random silly(sounds weird for me to use words like silly. I typically use other choices f words Razz ) topics . This is nothing new Laughing
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
PrincessHikaru wrote:
I was actually thinking about Sadira's schemes, and wondered why she never tried to switch bodies with Jasmine. Maybe Sandswitch took care of that scenario?

She did, but she didn't Laughing. It was more like switch lives and then have everyone think she was the princess. She still looked like herself (in Jasmine's clothes) and she was recognized as such, but she wasn't Jasmine herself.
For all we know that spell may have made her look like Jasmine to everyone but the animals. Shocked

Anonymous wrote:
I wouldn't know what to think if I missed some special episode where all the characters go to Vegas Laughing

*cough* Wink
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
I find it amusing how some TLK fans like the sequels but denounce the Aladdin sequels and series Rolling Eyes

I HATEHATEHATEHATE LK II, yet they LOVE it because it's sorta like the original (which I completely disagree). I HATE Romeo and Juliet, so that put it more towards the negative side from the start.

I LOVE LK 1 1/2 and they HATE it because it mocks the first one and makes it a satire/a joke, which is why I love it Laughing. I love comedy and to be able to make a movie that spoofs the original AND it be good is rare.

I'm not a big fan of their series, either. What's the point? And this is coming from someone who loves Timon dearly.

There are only a few sequels I hate: Pocahontas II, HBoND II, LK II, TLM II, and Cinderella II. I don't care what fandom they belong to--if it sucks it sucks.

A lot of them I am "meh" on or "ok" with, but it is a rare, rare, rare moment when I *love* a sequel. I can count the number I love on one hand. I would have still loved KOT even with an Aladdin bias cause it's *good*. It has some depth, which is what a lot of these sequels are missing.

APK wrote:
::check thread:: No, you haven't said that before! You sit on a throne of lies!

You smell like beef and cheese! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum