Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Andreas Deja Interview
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Andreas Deja Interview

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> News & Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: Andreas Deja Interview Reply with quote

http://www.abqtrib.com/albq/fe_movies/article/0,2564,ALBQ_19845_4574255,00.html

Deja's next project is a new Disney feature called "Enchanted." The first 10 minutes are an animated "homage to fairy tales," he said, that will shift to live action for the rest of the movie. Deja is animating the witch character, to be voiced and acted by Susan Sarandon. "Enchanted" is scheduled to debut sometime next year.

I knew something was too good to be true! "Animation is returning to Disney! Yay!" Yeah, for about 10 minutes Laughing
APK
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww, that's so cute that he wrote a letter and they wrote back. Very Happy Of course, we still haven't gotten our "colors of the wind" reply, but maybe they're nicer to kids. Laughing
APK
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come to think of it, how *does* one write a letter to disney? Does anyone have any addresses? I can't find anything on their website.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You send it via *magic* Laughing

You know, I don't know. I should probably write them over the lack of Aladdin merchandise in stores because it's terrible.
APK
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:

You know, I don't know. I should probably write them over the lack of Aladdin merchandise in stores because it's terrible.

Laughing Have you heard of Disney's new Fairy Franchise?

Maybe I'm just a sucker for pretty pictures, but they really do look adorable and the books are written by the author of Ella Enchanted. Very Happy

According to the books, Tinker bell doesn't have her own magic. She is supplied with a ration of pixie dust by some tree or head fairy or something. All the fairies have a certain job to do and tinker bell has the wackest one of all. Laughing Everyone else has the power to talk to animals or make rainbows or make the sun rise or something. And tinker bell is...a tinker! She makes pots and pans when she's not out adventuring with peter Laughing It sounds dumb but the books are actually well written for kids' books. But that "rationing" of the pixie dust tihng is hilarious. Laughing

I would send a letter to disney via magic but I used up all my rations Laughing
Syera
Cynical Scribe

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! A whole new generation will be exposed to a word that was otherwise obsolete! Very Happy

Weblog | SH.net | Ed-sprite by Janette
APK
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Syera wrote:
Yay! A whole new generation will be exposed to a word that was otherwise obsolete! Very Happy

which word is that? Laughing tinker?

Anyway, here's a link: http://disney.go.com/fairies/homepage.html
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*wants them to make a Tinker Bell t-shirt that says "I have the power to make pot!"* Laughing But yes I have heard of it. I think it's cute, but if it wasn't for my slight distaste of Tinker Bell as of recent years right now, I might even get one. I'm starting to realize that a lot of the Disney merchandise is making me dislike or hate characters I didn't before because they are EVERYWHERE Laughing
persian85033
Elemental

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:

How else would you send it? It's Disney!

It is terrible. I couldn't find an Aladdin watch for my cousin's Christmas gift. Actually, it was going to be for me. I just told my mom that so she would let me look at the watches and buy it. Laughing
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's an Aladdin watch at Walmart that comes with changable straps and covers. It has Aladdin, Genie and Aladdin. It's super spiffy and cheap Very Happy
persian85033
Elemental

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted one more like the BatB one I have(I have got to find it!). That one was expensive and it was my first watch. Hmm, maybe I should start a watch collection or something. I own more watches than anyone else I know. I get at least one a year. I always appreciate a watch as a gift. Pajamas, too. And tons of jewelry, of course.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been subconsciously collecting watches for years because I never realized how many I own until just recently Laughing
persian85033
Elemental

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the case with me, too. Until I saw that my mother fitted all the watches I have in one big bag.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> News & Updates All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum