Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Aiken's PYOB on AOL
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aiken's PYOB on AOL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> News & Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
poshpenny
Streetrat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:42 pm    Post subject: Aiken's PYOB on AOL Reply with quote

Hurry on over AOL people and see/ hear Clay Aiken's Proud Of Your Boy. It's BEAUTIFUL!
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, he did a great job with it. I love the part where the orchestra comes in. So, so lovely.

I couldn't really see the video that well. I love how on the side of the box that plays the video it says "this video looks much better with AOL broadband." The man is stickin' it to us again. It's just him with a microphone singing with this huge orchestra behind him and random pictures of Aladdin in a big screen behind all that. Simple, yet nice.

And Heather, I am so glad you made that post about the AWNW video because I would have never known about the POYB video. They are only showing it for the next 48 hours and you'll only know about it if you go to the music section of AOL, which I do not.
Calluna

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome. Wink

I haven't seen it yet because I don't have AOL, which is fine because I think AOL sucks. I need to start, yanno, actually watching the Disney channel for the AWNW one. Maybe Launchcast will have them up eventually...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, someone must have been listening to me. They now have the premire as one of the major events on the Welcome screen.
poshpenny
Streetrat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Non AOL users can use this URL to see the video. On dial-up it's tiny but the sound is ok. Click the little button to watch full screen. It's pixialted but you get the general idea.

http://mp.aol.com/fugu.adp?mxid=1198730
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh good, I am glad you figured out how to do it. I didn't know what I was doing, lol.
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Non AOL users can use this URL to see the video. On dial-up it's tiny but the sound is ok. Click the little button to watch full screen. It's pixialted but you get the general idea.

*Hugs poshpenny to death*

I love it. Love it. I still wish I could her Bra...Caleb singing it, but this will do. *Dies* It's still second to Alan's version, but that's not a bad thing at all! Very Happy
Marisa
Sultan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The beat was off to me, but that's because I'm used to the Alan Menken version XD I loved it. LOVED IT. ^____^ It's absolutely goregeous, and Clay's voice is excellent.
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got to hear it (didn't see the video, sadly) and loved it! I, too, would rather have heard Brad/Caleb sing it, but I think Aiken did a good job.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> News & Updates All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum