Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - So you know what's going on with the library...
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So you know what's going on with the library...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Site Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calluna
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: So you know what's going on with the library... Reply with quote

For those of you who are wondering why the library is not back up like the rest of the site, it's because the code had a security exploit in it that I'm trying to get fixed (remember those popups back in December? that exploit). I could easily have it back up the way it was but it could very likely get hacked again and the whole site might go down, so I want to make sure the script is absolutely safe before I let anyone log in again. All the fics and account information are safe and once the update is working properly you'll be able to access them again. Embarassed
Meesh
Magic Carpet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you> Wink

><>
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the Library working properly ? or is it dangerous to go in?
Calluna

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's working, I just don't have the template I want to use working yet. Smile
VampireNaomi
Sultan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the "search by character" feature going to make a comeback? When I try to search like that, it only gives me an empty box with no character options (same happens when posting a story, but there's a way around that).

It's not necessary since it's possible to go through all of the pages and look for the characters with the browser's search tool. However, I think that, unlike me, a random visitor may not be obsessed enough to go through that trouble. Laughing
Calluna

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't know it was broken because I haven't tried it lately. Laughing But i'll take a look at it later tonight or tomorrow. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Site Feedback All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum