Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - A little late, but anyway... Finland, my congrats!
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A little late, but anyway... Finland, my congrats!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amadou
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: A little late, but anyway... Finland, my congrats! Reply with quote

All Finn guys, I congratulate you on winning the Eurovision! Very Happy Some people call it already a Monstervision (without offence!). I've had a lot of fun!
Sultan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, thanks. I'm so relieved most of the buzz is over. From the way everyone has been acting like over here, you'd think we've invented the cure to cancer or something.

We're probably going to lose again next year. Laughing
Syera
Cynical Scribe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is a Eurovision?

Weblog | SH.net | Ed-sprite by Janette
VampireNaomi
Sultan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, someone whose mind hasn't been corrupted yet! Surprised It's basically a singing competition between European countries. It goes back several decades. Almost every country sends a singer/group to take part and then Europeans vote on who's the best. Or something like that, I haven't really paid much attention.

Finland has a reputation of losing almost every year, so it was fun to win this time. We'll be hosting the competition in Helsinki next year.

Amadou, I quite liked the song from Ukraine. It reminds me a little of the song Greece won with last year. That one was a favourite of mine as well.
Amadou
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Embarassed I found it similar to the Greece song, too. It's like a fasion to imitate the winner. I didn't even count that we'll win this time, and Tina's energy wasn't enough.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum