Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Hello!
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sekaino Jasmine
Honorary Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:30 pm    Post subject: Hello! Reply with quote

I kept meaning to register again...Anyway, hi! Is anyone else reminded of Jasmine and Sadira when you hear He Loves U Not by Dream? I was just listening to it, and it sure did remind me of them! Wink
Marisa
Sultan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that the song where Brandy and Monica are fighting over some nameless guy? I love that song. ^^ But it reminds me more of Ryoko and Ayeka... but those two are Sadira and Jasmine to a T, anyway XD The snooty princess and the hardened criminal!
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sekaino - Welcome back! That song personally doesn't remind me of them, but you're not the first person who's told me that. Smile

Marisa - You're thinking of "The Boy is Mine". As for Ryoko and Ayeka, I've seen people comparing Ayeka to Jasmine leading to some pretty bad fanfic. Rolling Eyes But I'll admit, it scans....

(Pics I commissioned from my sister; she never finished the series...)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Marisa
Sultan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XDD! I had the idea for a crossover a year or so ago, but it was more like Aladdin meeting Ryoko and Ayeka. And them falling head-over-heels for him. Basically, Aladdin Muyo. XD No need for Tenchi, quite literally Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum