Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Aladdin in Hindi
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aladdin in Hindi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mirage
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:50 am    Post subject: Aladdin in Hindi Reply with quote

Anyone (esp from India) who loves Aladdin in Hindi? They're currently showing two episodes daily at 4:00-5:00 AM on Disney Channel India. As of this writing, they're showing Season 3!! I've never seen Season 3 episodes in Hindi on Disney India or any Indian channel ever.

Aladdin is done very very well in Hindi as well. Iago's and Genie's dubbed avatars are most hilarious than ever, Jasmine is very sensitive yet strong, and Aladdin's the perfect handsome young man. Very Happy

Last edited by Mirage on Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Calluna
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember awhile ago seeing a press release when Disney Channel India started that it was going to show Aladdin, but I haven't actually seen any of the episodes in that language.

As for the other question, let me PM you. Wink
rn
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For What's seen in the movie, we see many things which are also Indian customs such as:

The "Bed" in One Jump Ahead
Walking barefoot on hot coals in One Jump Ahead
The fire coming out of someone's mouth (seen in the movie's intro)
Someone sticking a sword down his throat in One Jump Ahead

You'll see some things like this if you watch a movie that's set in India. (I have not seen Slumdog Millionaire)
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mirage
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I finally have the full TV series in pristine DVD quality (and without a watermark for most episodes) but in English. Also I have 43 episodes IN HINDI if anyone wants them, contact me.
Favorite Quotes: "I do love a tragic ending."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum