Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - character's heights
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

character's heights

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aladdingirl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:15 pm    Post subject: character's heights Reply with quote

Hey, how tall do you think each of the characters are? I have always wondered about this. I know Aladdin and Jasmine must a little shorter because people in the middle east are shorter than some of us. I would say Aladdin is probably 5'6 and Jasmine 5'3. I dunno, what do you all think?
Calluna
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to this pic, (I think it's from The Art of Hercules) Aladdin's about 5'7", so you're pretty close! From that you could figure out the other characters' heights; it's something I keep meaning to do...

I think it's not so much about being Arabs as it is about living a long time ago when nutrition wasn't as good. 5'7" was tall back then. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, whenever I go to Disneyland, Aladdin's around my height, 5'10" (me next to Aladdin for comparison). Jasmine is 5'3"-5'4" ish. That's in the parks... unfortunately I don't have the official face character height ranges right offhand.

As Heather mentioned, people in general were shorter in history. I assume they made him a bit taller in the parks to adjust for average male height these days. Smile
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I am about 5'-5' ½". When I went to Disney World, Jasmine was my height and Aladdin was taller than both of us: ( Aladdin, Me and Jasmine).
Horrible picture quality, but you get the point. So, Jasmine might be 5' and Aladdin is 5'7", but that is just a guess. Hey, I could be the same height as Jasmine. Cool. Cool
Tkchick68
Streetrat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, on a model sheet in the images section its says Jasmine is 5 1/2 heads high.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum