Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Jasmine's Flying Carpets Opening Soon!
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jasmine's Flying Carpets Opening Soon!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> News & Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:05 am    Post subject: Jasmine's Flying Carpets Opening Soon! Reply with quote

The Tokyo Disneyland Resort has announced that Jasmine’s Flying Carpets will officially open at Tokyo DisneySea on July 18, 2011. The attraction is fashioned a la Dumbo and has sixteen vehicles in the form of a magic carpet, each capable of holding four guests. Guests are able to control the height and tilt of their carpets. For friends and family not riding the carpet, an elevated viewing platform will be offered.

The attraction is sponsored by NTT Communications Corporation and will be located in the Arabian Coast area of the Tokyo DisneySea park.

Last edited by AladdinsGenie on Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
APK
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, it looks beautiful! They are so lucky!
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2011/07/first-look-jasmines-flying-carpets-makes-royal-debut-at-tokyo-disneysea/

It looks better than the one at WDW, but it's basically the same thing just themed differently (and better in some regards). That fountain is gorgeous.
Princess of Agrabah
Fangirlishly Enamored Soul

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww it's so pretty! Very Happy I'm still attached to the one at WDW ( first ride I ever went on, and afterward I got to meet Al <3 ), but you couldn't control it could you? The last time I rode it was when I was ten Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one at WDW? You can control that one! I've only been on that ride a handful of times. The line is insane and I never quite get why Laughing
Princess of Agrabah
Fangirlishly Enamored Soul

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The spitting camels? XD It was the middle of June when I went and it was sweltering, I was so happy when the camels started spitting out water Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always dodged that thing. Same thing with Stitch at Downtown Disney Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> News & Updates All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum