Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Sailor Floyd
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sailor Floyd

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MisterKidEgo
Streetrat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:34 pm    Post subject: Sailor Floyd Reply with quote

Somewhere in late 2009, I came up with an idea for a Sailor Moon video set to certain songs from Pink Floyd's legendary album Dark Side Of The Moon. I wasn't quite sure how to execute the idea and make it work though, and I had asked if other AMV makers wanted to participate since I didn't think it was something I could work on by myself. But I couldn't get any support, so I put the idea to the side as I got on with my everyday life while making some other AMVs every once in a while. I eventually decided to just use the movie from the R season called "Promise Of The Rose". It's that one where Darien is kidnapped by that alien guy he met when he was a child. Plus I thought it would be perfect for the concept I had in mind. It took me more than 3 years to figure out how I could make the idea work, and about 4 1/2 hours to edit and put together and was finally ready for the public on February 26th, which is also the day it was uploaded. What I'm annoyed with though is that my YouTube account despite it being around since 2008 still isn't eligible for videos longer than 15 minutes, so I was forced to upload it to a less populated site that has a higher time limit for videos. And I'm also annoyed that on this site I uploaded to that the advertisements shown off to the side play adds that have audio alot, and it's really annoying to have to keep pressing the mute button on the godforsaken adds. Especially when you're trying to watch something that's more than 20 minutes long that's meant to be watched without interruption or interference. Okay, enough talking, here it is:

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v45108952aEJZtqP8

Would love feedback if you can provide it. This was a big project to work on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum