Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Spammers >:(
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spammers >:(

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Street Nomad
Hero

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:13 pm    Post subject: Spammers >:( Reply with quote

Them spammers are really ruthless, aren't they?

:')
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. Yes they are Laughing

I have to check here every few hours to delete names in the hopes that they won't spam the board itself. Sometimes I can catch them ahead of time, but other times when I'm sleep or away from the computer for longer than a few hours they take over (so I apologize if anyone has come here and seen that!).

They've been really bad lately. It use to be one or two names I'd delete, but now it's 14-15 at a time Shocked
Street Nomad
Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like we need to implement an anti-spammer program or something. Wow 14-15 at a time, it's getting REALLY out of hand!

AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was one put in place a long time ago, but I'm not sure if there's anything new to stop the new wave of spammers from bothering these types of boards. I hear this is a problem at a lot of them Confused
Street Nomad
Hero

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I noticed something...is it strange how these waves of spammers begin to swarm in after I created my account on this website? Confused

AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, they've been doing this for years Laughing
Street Nomad
Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh thank goodness you're here then!

MisterKidEgo
Streetrat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spammers are so annoying, but trolls and people who force their opinions on you like they are facts are alot worse. Spammers are about as annoying as a gnat flying around me when I'm trying to do something that I can just swat with my hand.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum