Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - What's The Name of This Aladdin Merchandise???
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What's The Name of This Aladdin Merchandise???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Booncy
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:10 pm    Post subject: What's The Name of This Aladdin Merchandise??? Reply with quote

What's the official name for this rare piece of Aladdin merchandise and where (else) can I find it at to buy (since they're out of stock in the website in the link below)?

http://www.fantasiescometrue.com/product/a_whole_new_world/
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's official name is A Whole New World from the Walt Disney Classic Collectables collection.

Please note, though: you're not going to find that figurine for anything less than $1,000. Ebay is a good place and a few websites have it, but they go for even more than $1,000 sometimes.
Eveishxx
Streetrat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy cow! That's expensive as hell. Shocked I should do an eBay search for Aladdin merchandise. It would be nice to have some more. Smile
Booncy
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
It's official name is A Whole New World from the Walt Disney Classic Collectables collection.

Please note, though: you're not going to find that figurine for anything less than $1,000. Ebay is a good place and a few websites have it, but they go for even more than $1,000 sometimes.

Thanks AladdinsGenie, I wasn't sure if that was a fanmade title for the merchandise or the actual official title for it on that website.

And DAMN! $1,000! Shocked I was not expecting it to cost that much!!!
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's an exclusive piece from ten years ago, so yeah, you're looking at a hefty price.

This one is on ebay for $1,500 - http://compare.ebay.com/like/290674645548?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar

This one is $1,600 - http://www.thecollectionshop.com/e.asp?StockNumber=11K-46186-0
Eveishxx
Streetrat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would buy this.... if I were unintelligent about how I spent my money. Shocked It's too bad that I'm semi-sensible when it comes to spending.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol wat Laughing
Chris
Sultan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow that Genie is expensive!

And AWNW goes for $1500+ now? Shocked

I'm so glad I was able to get it back when it was "only" about £350 (I still remember dad telling me no when I was a kid and saw it in WDW for its original retail of, I think, $295)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum