Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Aladdin dreams
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aladdin dreams
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
persian85033
Elemental

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd much rather have been sitting there with Al.lolMaybe with Genie playing some music in the background? Not too loud, though.
VampireNaomi
Sultan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last night I had a dream in which the gang met Mechanikles' father who was an even bigger neat freak. He kept scolding Mechanikles for being too messy. Laughing
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do I picture his father yelling at him from behind a giant glass bubble? Laughing
Medjai Monty
Streetrat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:53 am    Post subject: Medjai Monty Reply with quote

I have many dreams of what happens in the world of Aladdin.
Meesh
Magic Carpet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Care to share?
Elemental

Location: Travelling in time and space on the Guliverkli 5, trying to catch up to the TARDIS.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should I even write here, since nobody has been here for years now?

Anyway, I had some dreams with the gang. Most of them were like episodes from the series and I was there with them, but I don't remember them at all. Crying or Very sad Heck, sometimes I woke up and try to find that, then I relaised they weren't real.

I only remember one dream clearly. I had that 6 years ago, when I started to hate Aladdin and other cartoons (don't look at me like this. I thought it was emberrasing, because noone around me watched it or loved as I did. Now I know that was really stupid, but hey I was just 11 Rolling Eyes).

I was in a camp at night. I got out the tent and walked to a wooden house. Inside Genie was there and he looked at me concerned. I wasn't too happy at all seeing him there. He tried to convince me not to do something (probably the hating thing), but I didn't listen to him and I may yelled at him a bit. He was worried about me and looked sad after what I had said to him.

Not a happy dream, but I still remember it really well and it still be a very dear dream to me. It also showed me, that Genie is more than just the funny guy.
Crazy for Al
Streetrat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it sad to say that I cannot remember if I have had any dreams with Aladdin? Crying or Very sad
Meesh
Magic Carpet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh the good old days when I dreamt about my favorite fiction characters and not work...
Magic Carpet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I HAD ONE LAST NIGHT - But my dad butt dialed me and woke me up right when the plot came in ARGHHH

In my dream, I was at some kind of vintage amusement park, and I found an unseen artist-created Aladdin animation, like a lost episode. The art was beautiful, a bit more artsy and perhaps adult than the series. Don't judge me - the cartoon was titled "Foreplay," and I have no idea why. Because dreams.

The animation was post-KOT, like I'm going to guess a year after. Agrabah's admiration of Aladdin was getting borderline god-worshiping. The episode opened in a room full of treasures that were exclusively Aladdin's, and it was ambiguous how much of it was from his exploits and how much of it was gifted to him on account of his praiseworthiness.

Anywho, the citizens were putting on a theatrical production in his honor, and it seemed like they got him to play himself. His garb was detailed and beautiful (the creator put his/her own spin on the designs), and he had a hook on each hand. It was unclear whether he had actually lost his hands in battle or if it was a hyperbolic part of the production.

So he was being lauded and showered in gifts, and it was making him feel uncomfortable, like things were getting way out of hand. Abu even put a necklace around him, and he ripped it off and told Abu he should know better, that he wasn't interested in the meaningless objects.

CUT SCENE TO JASMINE

Jasmine was alone in another part of the palace. She walked up to a bassinet, where her child lay. I could feel her emotions, that being a mother was the most right she ever felt, even if she hadn't completely figured it out. She smiled and reached in to pick him/her up, but (like in a nightmare) another set of hands reached in from the other side and took the baby. I didn't see the perpetrator's face, but I knew it was a woman, and she held a knife.

"Go fetch your husband Aladdin and bring him here," she said.

Then I woke up. Embarassed

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"the citizens were putting on a theatrical production in his honor, and it seemed like they got him to play himself" - Thespian!Aladdin omg Laughing
genieownsmyheart
Sultan

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had one recently where I was exploring Agrabah through Aladdin's eyes with Genie at my side.

And then before that I had one where I was wandering through Agrabah as myself and Genie was watching me with a look of adoration like 'aww his sense of wonder is so precious'.
Edward Falcon
Sultan

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a dream once last year where I was at a mall, I met Jasmine (for real, not a cosplayer or nothing). And I spent a bit of time with her and bought her a few things. But it gets weirder: I kept trying to find a way out of the mall when I was ready to go home, but I kept getting lost, and nearly lost my debit card and my photo ID during the process and after a while I eventually ended up having to team up with Jon Bon Jovi, and these two other people just to try and get out of the mall and then get back home. But it doesn't stop there: After a bit, we decided to squat in the mall overnight and order takeout. Then when morning came, we crossed paths with some dude who in this dream was played by Jon Stewart, and we almost got busted by either the police or mall security because of this dude. And finally, we got some help from these CIA/secret service type of guys. Talk about an adventure!!
genieownsmyheart
Sultan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Idk if this counts but I had one during a nap yesterday where I was at a party with Mena and we snuck away and I got to play with his curls. Embarassed
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"play with his curls" huh Laughing
genieownsmyheart
Sultan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
"play with his curls" huh Laughing

Yes. He had his head in my lap and I was wrapping them around my fingers. It really didn't go farther than that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 17 of 18

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum