Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Erotic Aladdin fanfiction on Amazon?
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Erotic Aladdin fanfiction on Amazon?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VampireNaomi
Sultan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:26 pm    Post subject: Erotic Aladdin fanfiction on Amazon? Reply with quote

I was browsing Amazon to find some Aladdin picture books and came across this. Even though it says it was publised in March, it looks super familiar. Is it somebody's fanfic that was posted elsewhere before? The premise is that Aladdin and Jasmine's sex life isn't interesting anymore, so Genie makes them swap bodies.

The same author has more erotic stories up about other Disney movies. Somehow I doubt Disney would approve. Laughing
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

“I just can’t figure out where all of this is coming from, you know? Is she… is she menopausal or something? She’s too young for that, but what if?”

What the hell has Genie been teaching them??? Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum