Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - A Double Date!
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Double Date!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Falcon
Sultan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:34 pm    Post subject: A Double Date! Reply with quote

Not sure if I should post this here since I didn't actually draw it and just commissioned the person who did it to draw it, but being that I commissioned them I guess I get co-creative credit in some way so I assume it's safe to post in this section of the forum. Anyhoo this is Jas & Al having a double date with Edward Falcon & Rouge from Power Stone, a video game and anime released by Capcom in the late 90s/early 2000s. This is a little ode to when Capcom had the Disney license back in the 90s, which resulted in some of their best games like DuckTales, Darkwing Duck, and of course Aladdin. And it was also to celebrate the release of the movie's Diamond Edition which was released yesterday. And since it's the month of October, I've had two of my clients do Falcon & Rouge in other Disney cosplay scenarios which is also an ode to the Disney-based games that Capcom put out. That was back when Capcom was still awesome and before they didn't go downhill a few years ago by cancelling Megaman Legends 3 and making all these other stupid business decisions. The outfits Falcon & Rouge are wearing are the ones they wore near the beginning of this episode:

http://www.zippcast.com/video/aea99caa8c91fcf94e5

The artist of the pic above is Canancandy, and the setting was inspired by a screenshot from the movie Goodfellas. I think Al & Jas would become good friends with Falcon & Rouge.
imekitty
Sultan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know Power Stone, but it's a cute picture!

Hmm, makes me wonder what other couples Aladdin and Jasmine would be friends with (Disney or otherwise). Or, more interesting...who would they not get along with? :b
Edward Falcon
Sultan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imekitty wrote:
I don't know Power Stone, but it's a cute picture!

Hmm, makes me wonder what other couples Aladdin and Jasmine would be friends with (Disney or otherwise). Or, more interesting...who would they not get along with? :b

Hmmm, not sure who they would not get along with. But I always wanted to see them interact with other Capcom characters. In terms of other Capcom ships, I could also see some interesting interactions between them and X & Alia from Megaman X.

Edit:That reminds me:Falcon's voice actor, Robert Tinkler also plays Delete in Cyberchase which also featured Gilbert Gottfried (Iago). Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum