Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - A bunch of hate mongers spoiling Star Wars
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A bunch of hate mongers spoiling Star Wars

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Falcon
Sultan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:07 pm    Post subject: A bunch of hate mongers spoiling Star Wars Reply with quote

I just don't get people these days. So there's a group of people going around Facebook and some other sites calling themselves "The Alliance To Preserve The Expanded Universe". They've been going around purposely spoiling Star Wars:The Force Awakens against the will of those who haven't seen it yet. Some hate monger I was once friends with is also a part of this group and I severed all ties with him this morning because he told me some of these spoilers as if he wanted me to know them whether I wanted to or not, and I am so mad right now! I've been mad since this morning when this guy told me. If this guy ruined the experience for me, I'm not gonna be a happy camper. Someone else who saw the movie said that what this guy said wasn't true, and I pray that this person is telling the truth and wasn't just saying it to calm people like me down and make us feel better. This "Alliance To Preserve The Expanded Universe" group consist of a bunch of over sized cry babies who can't get over the fact that the Star Wars Expanded Universe was erased, and Clone Wars got cancelled, and are coldly dismissing The Force Awakens and the other new stuff like the Rebels TV show just because of this. And many of them just have blind hatred for Disney too, including the guy who tried to spoil it for me. And he also got testy with me for merely uploading pictures of the character from Rebels called Sabine Wren saying how I got on his last nerve and all this other stuff. The day is almost over and I am STILL angry because of these people. And these guys also refer to those who support the Star Wars stuff that Disney put out since acquiring Lucasfilm in 2012 as "filthy casuals". I hate that term so much. Makes me so mad. In fact, I'm highly offended by it! Just like a black person is offended by a white person referring to them as the N word. The guy in particular was more specific though and referred to them as "filthy casuals who can't tell their ***hole from a hole in the ground". There was also an incident like this on another Star Wars page on Facebook which uploaded a meme pic of Liam Neeson with the words "If you spoil Star Wars:The Force Awakens for me, I will find you and I will kill you.", and someone responded to the comment with one of the spoilers the other guy threw at me and then said "Come and find me". Seriously, what is it with people these days?! I sympathize with all the people who had the film ruined for them by these elitist bozos. Even Harrison Ford told the people spoiling the film on purpose to stop. I wonder what they're reaction to that will be. Mad These guys better not have spoiled it for me. I hope that these "spoilers" they posted are just troll bait. I've been in a bad mood all day because of this. And just for the heck of it, these are some of the other reasons they're not happy with Disney owning Star Wars now, which will more than likely make you facepalm:

-The rumor that Disney is cutting back on Slave Leia merchandise, which has long been debunked

-The fear of seeing "the castle with the fireworks" at the beginning of TFA

-Not being able to hear the damn 20th Century Fox fanfare at the beginning of TFA

-Not being able to see R2-D2 in The Lego Movie
imekitty
Sultan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, sorry to hear that. I'm not a huge Star Wars fan, so I had no idea this was going on.

Also, I feel like Disney and Star Wars have been associated together for so long now that it doesn't seem any different for me. In fact, I kind of think they were meant for each other in a way. Star Wars is a fantasy, and who does fantasy better than Disney?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum