Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Aladdin x Star Wars Crossover
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aladdin x Star Wars Crossover

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Falcon
Sultan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:02 pm    Post subject: Aladdin x Star Wars Crossover Reply with quote

I have at least three ideas for a crossover like this, and it's inspiration comes from playing all these Star Wars toy boxes with Aladdin & Jasmine in Disney Infinity 3.0, the Star Wars episode of Phineas & Ferb, and how the character Ezra Bridger has been compared to Aladdin because of his similarities, which is also one of the reasons I dig Ezra. Two of my ideas involve getting transported to another dimension. One involves Luke, Chewie, Leia, C-3PO and R2-D2 ending up in Agrabah but having Han Solo appear missing during the process (haven't decided how), and the other involes, Aladdin, Abu, Iago, the carpet, Genie & Jasmine ending up in Tatooine and finding themselves having to help Luke, Leia & Chewie rescue Han Solo and defeat The Empire. I've been obsessing over this idea because of the Star Wars bug, the hype from episode VII and playing the Star Wars toy boxes with Aladdin & Jasmine in Disney Infinity 3.0. I think it can work if enough thought can be put into it to make it at least somewhat decent. I imagine C-3PO engaging into some humorous moments with Genie & Iago. This non canon crossover would take place during Aladdin The Animated Series and between A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum