Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - SPAM BOT ATTACK
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SPAM BOT ATTACK
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Site Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imekitty
Sultan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LillitOfBa'el wrote:
I'm hoping others will post art too ^^

If I could draw, I would. I really suck, though. If I could trade another talent for artistic ability, I totally would.

I think AladdinsGenie can draw. As for the others, I have no idea. :b

Last edited by imekitty on Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Meesh
Magic Carpet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like to draw/sketch with a pencil to pass the time. I'm not bad but I'm not great - I'm a musician by craft. Smile

Here are some super old sketches from my DeviantArt days:

http://lunawhite7.deviantart.com/gallery/11067013/Drawings
Sultan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Meesh! I hope you still do draw because it would be a shame to lose that talent. Music is also a great talent, though. All I have is my writing ability which I'm happy with, but I wish I could express my creativity in more ways.
LillitOfBa'el
Streetrat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meesh I added you on DeviantArt! Wink

Career has been crazy but it is about to slow down for a little bit so I am determined to get some more Genie work done, haha. My career is very important to me but can be stressful, and I enjoy drawing this particular fan art so much. It makes me so, so happy and I can't really explain why. I know part of it is the lack of pressure when I draw it, because it's just for me (and the people who enjoy it at well) and because I can't use it for portfolio pieces or connected to my career in an way, and that is strangely refreshing, haha.

So I really love it when I find other people who get excited about it too, no matter their drawing or writing level. ^^ I'm such a dork about all of it and still often feel embarrassed but I'm coming to accept it, haha. I know many people IRL, but few of them know about my crazy little obsession. I have a little hidden room in my house (more of a cubby hole, really) that I am turning into a little smoking lounge
where you sit on pillows and such, and most if not all of my Genie stuff goes in there. These are just my plush, and I have no intention of stopping, haha

I'm incredibly thankful for my drawing ability but it wouldn't be much if there weren't other people to share it with who enjoy it. Im hoping that happens a little bit here! Genie is a loved character but isn't particularly popular in the whole "fandom" sense. A lot of people tell me he's very hard to draw so that usually holds people back. He can be difficult and I enjoy the challenge of staying on model, it's a great drawing exercise in general but also makes it that much more convincing ^^

I want to draw other Aladdin characters too! I'll set up a poll when I upload my work again.

Thanks for reading my ramblings, haha. I'll post elsewhere next time ^^
imekitty
Sultan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to be in that room. Now. :0

Seriously, that's awesome. I completely support you in this obsession. Also, you really are an amazing artist. Please post more Genie art and whatever else!
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do draw! I haven't drawn Aladdin and company in years, though. I should give it a go.

And man, I think I have all those Genies except the one on the far left Laughing
imekitty
Sultan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
I do draw! I haven't drawn Aladdin and company in years, though. I should give it a go.

I don't know if I've ever actually seen any of your drawings, but I remember a post on your LJ about an experience you had in your art class.

AladdinsGenie wrote:
And man, I think I have all those Genies except the one on the far left :lol:

I'm not surprised, haha. When are you going to post updated pictures of your room?
Meesh
Magic Carpet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Meesh I added you on DeviantArt! Wink

Thanks! I never go on except to browse art once in a while, but I will gladly add you back!!

I also followed you on tumblr, and you followed me back Very Happy

imekitty wrote:
Wow, Meesh! I hope you still do draw because it would be a shame to lose that talent. Music is also a great talent, though. All I have is my writing ability which I'm happy with, but I wish I could express my creativity in more ways.

I draw now and then, out of boredom.

I'm studying film music, and I'll be doing some middle-eastern music for my thesis this summer. I'll have to post it when I'm all done Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Site Feedback All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum