Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Big Hero 6?
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Big Hero 6?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Falcon
Sultan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:56 pm    Post subject: Big Hero 6? Reply with quote

Why isn't this movie more popular? I didn't get to see it when it was in theaters and only earlier this year finally got around to seeing it, and I've been so hooked on it. I think it's Disney best film SINCE Aladdin. Not even Zootopia or Pixar's more recent stuff got me this hooked! And despite the animated series they're making of it set to air in 2017, it feels like it's already faded into obscurity despite it being only 2 years old! And it's also because of this film that I am a fan of the beautiful Jamie Chung & Genesis Rodriguez, who both played GoGo Tomago and Honey Lemon respectfully. And Hiro and Baymax are very funny and likeable protagonists.

https://youtu.be/5eAMNo0sJ0Y?list=PLq0HeVrEF8SEk1AfZr6eAuzh_dYJeN5Dx
imekitty
Sultan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did enjoy it, but I have to admit that I was a bit underwhelmed. It's a good movie, but it was missing something for me...not sure what. The characters are great, the story is complex and interesting...so what is it? I've only seen it once, so maybe a second viewing would help me figure out what it is that doesn't quite grab me.

I would say that it's the CG and/or lack of music, but Toy Story is one my favorite movies, so it can't be that. I mean, it's a bit of a factor since I prefer traditional animation and animated musicals, but it's gotta be more.

That's cool that it's getting a TV series! I hope it does well!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum