Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - In "More Than A Peacock Princess"
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

In "More Than A Peacock Princess"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DLN001
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:57 pm    Post subject: In "More Than A Peacock Princess" Reply with quote

What do you think it was that Aladdin & Genie went away for a few days for? Surprised
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

God, I forgot that song existed Laughing

Diplomatic mission, maybe?
Edward Falcon
Sultan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
God, I forgot that song existed Laughing

Diplomatic mission, maybe?

I think he meant the entire segment and not just the song. :p At the beginning where Jas gives a monologue about what the story in the segment is about.

I bought that entire Enchanted Tales disc just to watch that whole 25 minute segment (to this day I still haven’t watched the first half about Aurora). The plot was stupid, and the way the story progressed was ridiculous. But, it actually had a few merits, and I do rather enjoy watching it when I need a quick fix of Jasmine. For one thing, it was nice that they got Lea Salonga to return as the singing voice of Jasmine, and her vocal performance is top of the line. I especially liked the “I’ve Got My Eyes On You” song, where she gives a very breath taking performance. The animation wasn’t too bad either. It’s about on the same level as the original 1992 film. And that scene of her in the bath tub was some nice, light hearted fan service. Laughing Razz I also found it amusing when I found out the guy who did the Sultan’s voice in it is the same guy who does the voice of Johnny Bravo. Laughing
imekitty
Sultan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do like that song, but I sorely missed Aladdin. Maybe they were on a buddy bromantic road trip.
Mirage
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:58 am    Post subject: Re: In "More Than A Peacock Princess" Reply with quote

RFUNIT86 wrote:
What do you think it was that Aladdin & Genie went away for a few days for? Surprised

I think it could be anything. One of those rescue missions where taking Jasmine and Iago doesn't make sense. Or plotting a trade route on a map and making sure it's safe. Very Happy

I know because I'm looking at them occasionally from my crystal ball in Morbia. Muahahahahaha Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Favorite Quotes: "I do love a tragic ending."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum