Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Early preorder arrivals
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Early preorder arrivals

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Falcon
Sultan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:45 pm    Post subject: Early preorder arrivals Reply with quote

Neither of these are supposed to drop until tomorrow, and I got mine today one day early!

zitagirl
Elemental

Location: Travelling in time and space on the Guliverkli 5, trying to catch up to the TARDIS.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucky you. Here it seems we will only get then on 25th this month and the animated version might not even get a new release. Gotta be a but more patient for now.
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Related but do people really just buy the discs for the digital code and then sell the rest? I've seen A LOT of copies recently that are being sold for cheap once they got the online version out of them. I'm old, I need a hardcopy Laughing
zitagirl
Elemental

Location: Travelling in time and space on the Guliverkli 5, trying to catch up to the TARDIS.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No idea really. That's not a trend at us plus I feel better owning hard copies of movies.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like, look at this:

https://www.mercari.com/search/?facets=2&keyword=aladdin%20dvd&length=30&sortBy=2

And all of them have the same description of "just needed the digital code, you can have the rest". I get people want to save space, but that's so odd to me.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, I just thought about why there would be so many resells...

If you buy just the digital copy, it's about half the price of the DVD/Blu-ray that comes with the digital copy. So why not just buy the DVD, get the digital copy, and then resell the DVD to get some or all of your money back? It's a legal way to get a free movie. It's baffling to me cause I've been a online pirate since I was 14 but I get it now Laughing
Chris
Sultan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm old, I need a physical copy.

Disney+ might be the thing that finally ends that since the rumour is once something is added it's permanent (unlike Netflix where stuff comes and goes or even old UV libraries which have now pretty much died off).

Plus Disney+ is going to have a lot of what I want on there. Animated Aladdin in 4K at launch, rumour is that the animated Hercules series is there (no Aladdin yet but with Mermaid and Lilo & Stitch series confirmed and Herc rumoured, it can't be far behind), pretty much everything Star Wars. I might finally just get stuff that I really like physically now rather than try to have a full set of Disney classic on Blu-Ray just because Laughing
Edward Falcon
Sultan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
Like, look at this:

https://www.mercari.com/search/?facets=2&keyword=aladdin%20dvd&length=30&sortBy=2

And all of them have the same description of "just needed the digital code, you can have the rest". I get people want to save space, but that's so odd to me.

That’s stupid. They should have just bought it from a digital video service.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum