Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Jasmine finally added to Disney Heroes: Battle Mode
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jasmine finally added to Disney Heroes: Battle Mode

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Falcon
Sultan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:00 pm    Post subject: Jasmine finally added to Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Reply with quote

Took ‘em long enough. She was added a few days ago and I finally got her today.

zitagirl
Elemental

Location: Travelling in time and space on the Guliverkli 5, trying to catch up to the TARDIS.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly stopped playing that game. Just wasn't enjoying it as time went on while games like Bleach Brave Souls got better.

Still, quite nice to see Jasmine finally be playable. I hope she gets the Scourge of the Desert outlook as a custom. Would be greatly appreciated.
Meesh
Magic Carpet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Badass! I love her design for this, and I love that her weapon is that stick Smile
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jasmine pole vaulted across a rooftop once and her weapon has been a bo staff ever since Laughing

Is this a mobile game or something? What's the objective?
Edward Falcon
Sultan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meesh wrote:
Badass! I love her design for this, and I love that her weapon is that stick Smile

Yeah, I’ve been waiting for them to add her since the game launched, and now that she is finally playable, I am very happy, and I am taking whatever chance I can to get her as leveled up as much as possible.

AladdinsGenie wrote:
Jasmine pole vaulted across a rooftop once and her weapon has been a bo staff ever since Laughing

Is this a mobile game or something? What's the objective?

Yeah, it’s a mobile game. I’m not really sure how to describe it.

https://disney.fandom.com/wiki/Disney_Heroes:_Battle_Mode

She also uses a staff in the game I got these sprites of her from to make these photo edits, but I forgot what the game was called.

zitagirl
Elemental

Location: Travelling in time and space on the Guliverkli 5, trying to catch up to the TARDIS.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the game still very grindy? I mostly quit that game due to that and with Brave Souls adding the dupe system (finally) I rather not play more games that requires tons of grinding. It will already take a hella lot of time just to get my core team set.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum