Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Aladdin Operation concept (fanmade merch)
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aladdin Operation concept (fanmade merch)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dark Rose
Goth Genie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:43 pm    Post subject: Aladdin Operation concept (fanmade merch) Reply with quote

This idea came to me when realizing Operation will be 60 in 2025 and Aladdin's 30th this year.

-Cavity Sam is replaced with Genie but with a teal-green tint (a reference to Sneeze The Day)
-Boxart is in the style of the 1965-2007 original, also featuring Aladdin, Jasmine, Iago, and Carpet
-Compared to other Disney spinoffs excluding TNMBC, BB8 (not counting R2 because that one was made pre-disney claim), and Cars, it will actually focus on Genie's inner workings. However I don't have any ideas for the pieces and ideas are welcome
Dark Rose
Goth Genie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the topic I should also mention the OG game makes a little cameo in Toy Story. It would be amazing to have Sam as an actual moving and speaking character, maybe Robin Williams Embarassed Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum