Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Oh yay, another mindless cash grab for Street Fighter!
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Oh yay, another mindless cash grab for Street Fighter!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Falcon
Sultan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:40 am    Post subject: Oh yay, another mindless cash grab for Street Fighter! Reply with quote

There WAS a time where Street Fighter was revolutionary and shook up the gaming world. But nowadays it feels like it has become nothing but an unavoidable parasite from how Capcom relies on it too much and people only giving Capcom recognition for it, Resident Evil and Monster Hunter. But it's also because of these mindless crossovers that keep happening with it! Like the latest one, for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

https://twitter.com/tyrannosaurmoth/status/1574546099020365845?s=21&t=KCf2bSNeBFAJhlaGc9ECyg

It's like they did crossovers with Power Rangers, Fortnite, Megaman X DiVE, KOF All Star, and now TMNT?! What's next?! Seinfeld?! Miami Vice?! How come Mega Man hasn't that this many crossovers?! One of these days, some homicidal maniac is gonna go on a killing spree from all these Street Fighter crossovers for all we know. I mean, I hope that won't ever happen, but still. And this is exactly why I am becoming so weary of Street Fighter and almost feel compelled to avoid it like the plague.[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum