Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Aladdin's Times Square Palace suite by Hilton
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aladdin's Times Square Palace suite by Hilton

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> News & Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:54 pm    Post subject: Aladdin's Times Square Palace suite by Hilton Reply with quote

Hilton New York Times Square has unveiled an Aladdin’s Times Square Palace suite complementing the hotel’s close proximity to Disney’s Aladdin the Musical on Broadway.

Perfect for families enjoying a staycation or traveling in for their first Broadway adventure, the immersive suite draws inspiration from the timeless musical ballads and venturous storylines from the hit Broadway musical and has been masterfully transformed to welcome guests into “A Whole New World” within the tale’s Arabian desert kingdom known as Agrabah.

Take a tour of the room: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsvJH2gFnbU
More information here.

Last edited by AladdinsGenie on Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Meesh
Magic Carpet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heart-eyes!! Babymoon in NYC?

P.S. Post has no subject
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I swear I had one there. It must have went to book a room Laughing

I'm curious about the "Genie wake-up call upon request". I get the feeling the rest of my day would be disoriented and chaotic afterwards Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> News & Updates All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum