Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Regarding Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Regarding Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Falcon
Sultan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:00 am    Post subject: Regarding Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny Reply with quote

I still haven't seen it yet, but the reviews I have seen of it so far don't seem very honest at all and seem like these negative reviews are from people who either:

A.Just say it's bad because of how bad "Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" was
B.Blind sexism towards Kathleen Kennedy
C.People who just hate Disney in general
or D.All of the above

One example is this one review I read where he placed Dial of Destiny into a group of "Bombs of 2023" which also had the live action Little Mermaid in there, which wasn't a bomb and was a huge success and got great reviews. And that's another one I still haven't seen either, but that isn't the point I'm trying to make. This same person also titled the video "Indiana Jones and the Diarrhea of Dysentery". I'm like "Wow, could you not be any more original and lame?" That being said, I expressed my concern about this elsewhere, and people who took note of it told me that Dial of Destiny wasn't bad at all and was a lot better than both Temple of Doom and Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Another thing about these negative reviews on YouTube is that those who review the movie always show the same scenes from the film more than once, which is another red flag. Can you see where I am coming from here? Also, I still have a fondness for Indiana Jones, unlike Star Wars, which I am completely burned out on. Here's the review in question. Also, just look at that preview thumbnail, it's incredibly cringe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwtuxjaqvcg&pp=ygUNRGlhcnJoZWEgRGlhbA%3D%3D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum