Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Favorite Disney Couples
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Favorite Disney Couples
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tar wrote:
...it still showed that love has no boundaries, love can cross an ocean, love is timeless and that they will always be together no matter what!

At least in his head, lol. *hides sequel under bed*
Tar
Streetrat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie886 wrote:
At least in his head, lol. *hides sequel under bed*

*viciously burns sequel and stomps on the ashes*
Boz
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tar wrote:
I also loved Pocohantas and John Smith. Although it was incredibly cheesy that she knew how to speak English that well (the movie wouldn't have worked otherwise, but whatever), the whole deal with him learning to look past stereotypes and her learning to reconcile duty with her heart touches me on so many levels.
I pretend as though I never touched or heard of that fucking sequel. It pissed me off so badly. Although one of the things that touches me most about Pocohantas and Smith is that they don't end up together in the end, that it's not a perfect fairy tale ending,that it still showed that love has no boundaries, love can cross an ocean, love is timeless and that they will always be together no matter what!

I agree with you. I think Pocahontas and John Smith were such a great couple. I try not to think too much about the sequel and how she gets over John Smith to be with Rolf.

I also love Phoebus and Esmeralda. I felt bad for Quasi when he saw them kiss but I see Esmeralda as more like an older sister to him, or something. Phoebus and Esmeralda complement each other so well with their personalities.

Pacha and Chicha were also a good couple. They seemed to me like a typical married couple with kids. I thought they were adorable.

Hercules and Megara are another favorite. I lke the idea of having a cute, strong but sweet, and naive man with a beautiful, independent, and witty woman.

I also love Belle and the Beast, Ariel and Eric, Tarzan and Jane, and Aladdin and Jasmine (obviously). Ok, so I like mostly all of them; at least the ones in the movies I've seen.
Nez
Eccentric Papyrus Jockey

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boz wrote:
Pacha and Chicha were also a good couple. They seemed to me like a typical married couple with kids. I thought they were adorable.

Oh, yeah. Chica is also the only Disney heroine who was pregnant.

Another ENG couple: Kronk and Yzma, the love-hate relationship was so hilarious. It's kinda like a Joan Collins and Brendan Fraser pairing.
Elemental

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tar wrote:

Ah... how I hate Disney sequels. (The only exceptions being the two obvious ones.... Wink)

Me too Tar except for some are pretty good but most of them aren't! They just don't spend enough time on them. They are so not very well drawn and usaully not having the right voice makes tham seem really weired. Confused Except for exception of some movies I don't think they do a very good job. Mad

Boz wrote:

I agree with you. I think Pocahontas and John Smith were such a great couple. I try not to think too much about the sequel and how she gets over John Smith to be with Rolf.

I think they did that because in the history about Pocahontas she actually marries John Rolf so I think they are trying to go with the true story! Though I have to agree she does better with John Smith. But I think there relationship was pretty much only friends. Except I think John Smith was in love with her but I don't know if she felt the same.
Tar
Streetrat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Princess Lydia wrote:
I think they did that because in the history about Pocahontas she actually marries John Rolf so I think they are trying to go with the true story!

That's a pathetic excuse for ruining the wonderfulness of the first film, though. I mean, they have already ripped history to shreds and stomped on the remnants, so why bother trying to go halfway - and then ending up with a horrible product?
Ugh, it annoys me so badly...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here. And though this is not at ALL my fave Disney couple, does anyone know of this frightening couple?

Scott and Mary-Lou.

Shocked

Wow, that one kept me awake for a month or so...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Same here. And though this is not at ALL my fave Disney couple, does anyone know of this frightening couple?

Scott and Mary-Lou.

[Shocked]

Wow, that one kept me awake for a month or so...

I'm terribly sorry, that's me, and my login problems are sucky, but ANYWAY, does anyone remember that unsightly Disney romance?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SON OF A BITCH!!!

Evil or Very Mad

IF this works, it took 15 minutes, this is username HUSSE, and I am having baaaad problems with logging in.
Husse
Genie of da Pibb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the identity of the person who's making all these funky posts. If you see the word "Guest" folks, it's probably me...

NO YOU CAN'T!

YES I CAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Meesh
Magic Carpet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Mulan and Shang. Disney did a good job of displaying their affections. Until the sequel, the fact that they had feelings for each other was not admitted by either of them. It's kind of sweet in a way. It's cool, too, how Mulan proved herself to Shand and also how Shang came back to her after she lied to him.

So yeah another monologue by me. ^_^
Nanuk
Squirrelly Minion

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Scar and Zira- This is weird, because we never see them on screen together. But I just feel the chemistry here- I love the idea of them together, and I would love if, god-forbid there be another TLK sequel; but if there is, to put Scar and Zira together in it some how.

Uh, Zira kinda died at the end of Simba's Pride, so that may be a bit difficult xD

Hey, that rhymed! *is a poet* ^^

But I agree, another sequel would be pushing it A LOT, they've already pretty much wrapped everything up, anything else would just be annoying...
Genie of da Pibb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 is enough for the Lion King.

NO YOU CAN'T!

YES I CAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Esmeraldaa
Streetrat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pocahontas and John Smith, no doubt, they belong together Very Happy
My second fave couple is Belle and The Beast
So come with me
A lovely place
For you and me

(Avatar made by me)
Iago
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nanuk wrote:
Quote:
Scar and Zira- This is weird, because we never see them on screen together. But I just feel the chemistry here- I love the idea of them together, and I would love if, god-forbid there be another TLK sequel; but if there is, to put Scar and Zira together in it some how.

Uh, Zira kinda died at the end of Simba's Pride, so that may be a bit difficult xD

Hey, that rhymed! *is a poet* ^^

But I agree, another sequel would be pushing it A LOT, they've already pretty much wrapped everything up, anything else would just be annoying...

i cant believe im hearing/reading this from an overly obsessed lion king fan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum