Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Series timeline solved? Maybe?
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Series timeline solved? Maybe?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I remember the Love Bug!
What was " The Vapor chase" about?
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Vapor Chase (which I always get mixed up with Smolder and Wiser Laughing) is when Jasmine buys this powder that burns better than oil for the entire city from Abis Mal (who is in this horrible disguise Laughing) without testing it. When a bunch of powder is burned, a small smoke demon appears and steals your stuff. When all the powder is burned and all the little demons come together, they make this one super creature called Suitini. But Jasmine makes everything better in the end Laughing
Calluna

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calluna wrote:
Syera wrote:
Out of curiosity, is Team Aladdin a fan-made term, or was it ever used in the series?

I believe it was used once, in "Shark Treatment". Smile

I'm still trying to remember where I got "the Aladdin gang" from; I'm pretty sure that was in canon...

The Aladdin-gumi? Laughing

Also in "Snowman is an Island"; I just remembered. Smile
Calluna

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, crap, I found another internal inconsistancy. "Snowman is an Island" before "Stinkerbelle" doesn't work; they said in SiaI that they were coming back from Odiferus, but in "Stinkerbelle" they'd obviously never been there before. Crying or Very sad
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I did compile this a little while back based on the old episode notes we made from another thread about what can't go before what. Not sure if that will help, but it's a start Laughing. It's really really sketchy, though
Calluna

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, I just thought I had an offical timeline that worked, and now it doesn't... Sad
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm researching Sadira for the Wiki page and I'm making sure that I got this right. If not, there's always someone to edit it . Okay, since I don't have any of the episode series but I do remember what some of them are about. Just correct me if I'm wrong.

1. "Strike up the Sand" is where we first meet Sadira and she smitten by Aladdin. She falls into the witches in the sand lair and she decides to becomes a sand witch. Her first attempts of being a sand witch is conjuring a sand monster.

2. "Sandswitch" is when she switch places with Princess Jasmine. She tries to marry Aladdin. Her spell affects the people except for the animals."

3. " Dune Quixote" that one is where Aladdin is under hypnotism as the "DragonSlayer".

Here are the ones where I not so sure what they are about.

4. The Sand of Fate

5. Witch way did she go - wasn't that one about when the Witches of Sand finally came home and they accepted Sadira into their flock.

Are there any other episodes that Sadira is in?
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She is in "Witch Way Did She Go?" but not "The Sands of Fate"
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What that all of the episodes that she was in? Except Sands of Fate because she wasn't in that one. What was Sand of Fate about?
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, those are all of them.

And to put it vaguely, the Sands of Fate is when Iago, Aladdin, Genie, Carpet and Abu get caught up in this neverending battle that repeats itself day after day after day after day.... Laughing
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
Yep, those are all of them.

And to put it vaguely, the Sands of Fate is when Iago, Aladdin, Genie, Carpet and Abu get caught up in this neverending battle that repeats itself day after day after day after day.... Laughing

Was that the one where they caught up into the battle? Riders of Redux was protecting a jewel on a carriage? If the jewel falls to the ground and opened the day repeats itself over and over. Somehoand abw, the guys got caught into it and Aladdin was part of the Riders of Redux and abu was a Maruader.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, that's the one! And Iago was forced to save the day Laughing
Calluna

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mariposa79 wrote:
Riders of Redux
Riders of Ramond, actually. "Riders Redux" is the name of the second episode they were in. Although that would have been an appropriate name considering what happened to them. Laughing
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calluna wrote:
Mariposa79 wrote:
Riders of Redux
Riders of Ramond, actually. "Riders Redux" is the name of the second episode they were in. Although that would have been an appropriate name considering what happened to them. Laughing

I was always got confuse with that one. In my fanfic, I put Riders of Ramon. Then I heard it's Riders of Redux. So is it really Riders of Ramond?
Calluna

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it might be Ramon. But it sounds like Ramond to me.

I've always wondered where that name came from. It always reminded me of the riders of Rohan, myself, but that's probably not where they got it. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum