Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Aladdin Central C2 (ff.net) community
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aladdin Central C2 (ff.net) community
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nez
Eccentric Papyrus Jockey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:21 am    Post subject: Re: uncompleted fanfics... Reply with quote

Mariposa79 wrote:
Have you ever stumbled upon a great Aladdin fanfic and feel bummed that they never finished? These were dated years ago? or found a title for a story that you can't find on any site ? Crying or Very sad I just want to say that everyone as a writer is equally as talented as everyone else. Honestly, we all feel imtimdated when we write. But we all have different minds sets and imaginations that what makes writing so colorful. You feel accomplished once you complete a story. Sit back, relax, free your mind and let the muse inspire you. Wink
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" It's a story about love! Overcoming all obstacles!"- Christian from the Moulin Rouge

*lip trembles* So true! I will finish my fanfic even if I get no more reviews!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:57 pm    Post subject: Yeah.. Reply with quote

Yep, I feel your pain.. Smile Sometimes I feel I want to finished for them. Anyhoo.. Ummm, does anyone out there knows about the Quest trilogy? I've seen Kristen's artistery on these stories but never seem to find the stories anywhere.These websites just seemed to expire. I know it's about the son of Aladdin and Jasmine. I'm curious what's the plot about?
Calluna
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: uncompleted fanfics... Reply with quote

Mariposa79 wrote:
Have you ever stumbled upon a great Aladdin fanfic and feel bummed that they never finished? These were dated years ago?

Uh, yeah, about that... Embarassed

Mariposa79 wrote:
or found a title for a story that you can't find on any site ? Crying or Very sad

Can you say, "Xerxes the Great and Terrible"? Crying or Very sad

A lot of the older authors have taken their stuff down since then, but I have a lot of old copies on my hard drive. Anything particular you're looking for? Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Mariposa79

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:25 pm    Post subject: Anything particular? Reply with quote

There was this story i read and it was about Jasmine losing Aladdin in a boat explosion. She submitted herself to Mozenrath. Jasmine's love for Aladdin was so strong and so willing that Mozenrath let her go. It ended on a chapter one Mozenrath was talking to Xerxes saying, " I guess we have to go out and find him." That was it. It was left alone for a long time.
What about those Quest 1 and 2 along with the Crescent stories? The one about Aladdin and Jasmine's Son Ali? I can't find those either. There are couple others at this website's fanfic section..Do I need to list more? Some of the links that are posted don't seem to exist anymore. I dunno. There are others that are on the fanfiction.net. " Gone" was good and " Once upon a time in New York City." was great! Some were Aladdin 1999. No rush! Like you said, The new Library is still updating.. You guys do a great job! This website is incredible. It has more information and things to know about the movie and interaction with the other fans...
In the words of Wayne and Garth,
" We're not worthy! We're not worthy! We're not worthy! We're scum! We suck!
Nez
Eccentric Papyrus Jockey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Anything particular? Reply with quote

Mariposa79 wrote:
There was this story i read and it was about Jasmine losing Aladdin in a boat explosion. She submitted herself to Mozenrath. Jasmine's love for Aladdin was so strong and so willing that Mozenrath let her go. It ended on a chapter one Mozenrath was talking to Xerxes saying, " I guess we have to go out and find him." That was it. It was left alone for a long time.
What about those Quest 1 and 2 along with the Crescent stories? The one about Aladdin and Jasmine's Son Ali? I can't find those either. There are couple others at this website's fanfic section..Do I need to list more? Some of the links that are posted don't seem to exist anymore. I dunno. There are others that are on the fanfiction.net. " Gone" was good and " Once upon a time in New York City." was great! Some were Aladdin 1999. No rush! Like you said, The new Library is still updating.. You guys do a great job! This website is incredible. It has more information and things to know about the movie and interaction with the other fans...

Ah, shucks. Calluna has done a great service to us Aladdin fangirls (and boys) everywhere.

*bows to the great Heather*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Anything particular? Reply with quote

Mariposa79 wrote:

You mean The Things Caught In by Reenie? I don't think she's going to continue that. Rewrite it maybe, she hasn't mentioned it in awhile...

Mariposa79 wrote:
What about those Quest 1 and 2 along with the Crescent stories? The one about Aladdin and Jasmine's Son Ali? I can't find those either. There are couple others at this website's fanfic section..

Quest 1 and 2 and Aladdin 1999 are old enough that I have printed copied instead of digital copies. Embarassed I don't think I ever had a copy of the Crescent Love series (too much Cassim bashing for my taste :p ). I can ask Evi or Kristin; they're both on my LJ friendslist...

Mariposa79 wrote:
Do I need to list more? Some of the links that are posted don't seem to exist anymore. I dunno. There are others that are on the fanfiction.net. " Gone" was good and " Once upon a time in New York City." was great! Some were Aladdin 1999. No rush! Like you said, The new Library is still updating.. You guys do a great job! This website is incredible. It has more information and things to know about the movie and interaction with the other fans...

The fanfiction.net stuff is mostly there, the links are just broken. ffn.net just changed the way their links work... Embarassed Most of the stuff from the old library got moved over, but it's not finished yet. I have Gone and I believe I have Once Upon a Time in New York City... Anyway, sorry and thank you!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Anything particular? Reply with quote

Calluna wrote:
I don't think I ever had a copy of the Crescent Love series (too much Cassim bashing for my taste :p )

*hides that from Samantha*
Mariposa79

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:26 am    Post subject: the ones you have? Reply with quote

Calluna,

The ones you have, Gone and Once upon a time in New york?. Are they completed? I would love to read it and the others you mentioned? Kristin does such a wonderful job on her illustrations! Shocked Wow! But anyway let me know where I can read them. ( I love to read Aladdin and Jasmine when they're younger. But you know it's a new chapter raising all those kids.) Wink

Mariposa79

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Freedom! Beauty! Truth! and Love!" - Moulin Rouge
Mariposa79

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:07 pm    Post subject: YeAH! Reply with quote

Yeah! That story! " The Things Caught In." That was really good! But thanks for letting me know about the other fanfic. Just in case I forgot to mention before.
Calluna

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: the ones you have? Reply with quote

Mariposa79 wrote:
The ones you have, Gone and Once upon a time in New york?. Are they completed?
No, they aren't. But I know the links I have up aren't working, so I thought that's what you meant. Embarassed
Whilethecitysnoozes
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:04 am    Post subject: Re: Anything particular? Reply with quote

Mariposa79 wrote:
What about those Quest 1 and 2 along with the Crescent stories? The one about Aladdin and Jasmine's Son Ali? I can't find those either.

If you're a member at yahoo you can join the A+A mailing list, Quest 2 has recently been uploaded there in the files section.
I Hope Quest 1 and the crescent love stories will be online again somwhere in the future. I miss them Sad

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:11 pm    Post subject: Where do i go? Reply with quote

Yeah! I am a member of Yahoo. So where do I go? ( Obviously tried, and see other things than A+A. Neutral )
Whilethecitysnoozes
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here ya go : http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aliazul/

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Anything particular? Reply with quote

Whilethecitysnoozes wrote:
If you're a member at yahoo you can join the A+A mailing list, Quest 2 has recently been uploaded there in the files section.
I'll have to go make a copy. And then immediately unsubscribe, since I'm morally opposed to making people join your fanclub to read your fics. Evil or Very Mad
Mariposa79

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:57 pm    Post subject: Ummm... Reply with quote

WHOA! Shocked Eh? Embarassed Ummmm Neutral Because ? It draws people away from this website?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum