Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Aladdin Musical Spectacular
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aladdin Musical Spectacular
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris
Sultan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:01 pm    Post subject: Aladdin Musical Spectacular Reply with quote

Thanks for posting the link to the musical Calluna! And thanks to Kirsten for encoding it! Very Happy

I thought I'd never get chance to see this as I'm goin to Disney World next year rather than Disneyland, and by the time I save up enough to go again I'm willing to bet it'd be long gone Crying or Very sad

It's great! I'm surprised it missed out as much as it did, but it still flows really well and doesn't feel like too much of the story has been sacrificed. The Jasmine song is beautiful, I just wish they could put it in the film somehow as she really needs a solo, maybe not in the same place as it's too close to AWNW, but it could fit as she lets the birds fly away near the start.
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to see an animated version of To Be Free, too, with Lea Salonga singing it. It's such a pretty song. Smile
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xfkirsten wrote:
I would love to see an animated version of To Be Free, too, with Lea Salonga singing it. It's such a pretty song. Smile

It is pretty. I just about know all the words now, so if they re-release the DVD in another 10 years maybe they'll shove that in there, lol.

The musical itself was awesome. Like Chris said, it flows really well and doesn't make it seem like by missing parts it's not going to. It makes me wanna plan a trip for this summer to go there. Who needs tuition money for college when you can use it to go to Disneyland? Down with school!! Let's all go to Disneyland!! We can hold an Aladdin convention there. Fun times, fun times.
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie886 wrote:
It makes me wanna plan a trip for this summer to go there. Who needs tuition money for college when you can use it to go to Disneyland? Down with school!! Let's all go to Disneyland!! We can hold an Aladdin convention there. Fun times, fun times.

Pfffft! School? Who needs that? Razz I'm skipping classes to go again on Friday. We can have an Aladdin convention at Disneyland and party at my apartment and watch lots of Aladdin. :p
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xfkirsten wrote:
AladdinsGenie886 wrote:
It makes me wanna plan a trip for this summer to go there. Who needs tuition money for college when you can use it to go to Disneyland? Down with school!! Let's all go to Disneyland!! We can hold an Aladdin convention there. Fun times, fun times.

Pfffft! School? Who needs that? Razz I'm skipping classes to go again on Friday. We can have an Aladdin convention at Disneyland and party at my apartment and watch lots of Aladdin. :p

I'll bring the baklava!! Greasy food and fattening cake on me!!
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie886 wrote:
I'll bring the baklava!! Greasy food and fattening cake on me!!

I've got the candy!

Sugar makes me... weird. Razz
Marisa
Sultan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XD

GENIE: Feed him any sugary foods? You know it makes him... weird.

I wanna go ;.; But I live in the midwest and cannot.
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marisa wrote:
I wanna go ;.; But I live in the midwest and cannot.

We'll send Carpet over to pick you up! Very Happy
Calluna

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While your at it, pick up me and Nez. Razz
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calluna wrote:

Sure thing!! Wouldn't be a party without all y'all! Very Happy
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, me and Samantha were just talking about how we all need to get together and make our own commentary for the DVD's. We can all meet in Kansas and figure out which Disney place we want to go to.
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie886 wrote:
lol, me and Samantha were just talking about how we all need to get together and make our own commentary for the DVD's. We can all meet in Kansas and figure out which Disney place we want to go to.

LMAO! Now that would be willdly amusing... it would end up like Aladdin Central Theater 3000 does Aladdin!

"Mitchell!" Laughing
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Yes, we must do this, you surley band of fandom skunks.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xfkirsten wrote:
Calluna wrote:

Sure thing!! Wouldn't be a party without all y'all! Very Happy

*sings* There's a party here at Kirsten's house and the food is pouring in.... Laughing
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
*sings* There's a party here at Kirsten's house and the food is pouring in....

Maybe if I'm pleasant, I'll get to keep your TV! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum