Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Favorite Disney Couples
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Favorite Disney Couples
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney
View previous topic :: View next topic  
persian85033
Elemental

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I like Delilah and Chance, despite Chance being neutered. Tito and Georgette.

And for friendships, Lumiere and Cogsworth(for some odd reason, I can always imagine Saluk when Lumiere gives Beast advice, especially the part about inviting Belle to dinner, pretty hilarious, actually), Sassy and Chance, Riley and Shadow, Pete and Ashcan.
Nanuk
Squirrelly Minion

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cogsworth and Lumiere are one of my favorite friendships too.

"Enchanted? Who said anything about the castle being enchanted! *turns to Lumiere* It was you, wasn't it!"
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*stands behinds you and mocks you* Laughing
Syera
Cynical Scribe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

persian85033 wrote:
For some odd reason, I can always imagine Saluk when Lumiere gives Beast advice, especially the part about inviting Belle to dinner...

Well, it probably doesn't help much that they were voiced by the same actor. Very Happy

Weblog | SH.net | Ed-sprite by Janette
persian85033
Elemental

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, but still, it's pretty hilarious, to imagine Saluk saying something like, 'dinner, invite her to dinner'
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

persian85033 wrote:
I know, but still, it's pretty hilarious, to imagine Saluk saying something like, 'dinner, invite her to dinner'

Laughing The real kicker would be "YOU MUST CONTROL YOUR TEMPER!" Sa'luk telling someone else to control their temper...priceless Laughing

Last edited by AladdinsGenie on Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
persian85033
Elemental

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just hysterical. Laughing Yes, Cassim must control his temper. Or maybe BruceLee.
allsomagical
Streetrat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jas wrote:
I like Pocahontas and John Rolfe. It's a personal thing. Wink Laughing They had to put them together because of history - I know they took their creative liberties in the first one and in any other movie they've done, but enough people believe that she married John Smith already and who she ultimately ended up with is too big of a thing for Disney to take a creative liberty with.

You know I wouldn't of minded AS MUCH if they hadn't made John Smith out to be a total moody @$$ just so that they could support having Pocahontas end up with Rolfe.

That's what got my goat. I don't know who that guy was but he wasn't John Smith from the first movie!

And they messed up history in the first one. They should have just taken that and run with it. It's Disney. People shouldn't get too worried about the truths of the past. It's supposed to be entertainment.

With Pocahontas II I feel that they ruined the magic of the first. Ditto for The Lion King 1 1/2 (or 3, in the UK).
Jas
Cool Colonel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But this was based on a true story. They couldn't ignore what really happened just so that she could have Smith. Because they took liberties with the first one doesn't mean you can say screw everything since we already haven't followed history. If there was a movie about me, I wouldn't want them acting like I ultimately ended up with a former boyfriend instead of the guy I ultimately end up with.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

allsomagical wrote:
With Pocahontas II I feel that they ruined the magic of the first. Ditto for The Lion King 1 1/2 (or 3, in the UK).

See, I know a lot of the Lion King fans were mad they even considered making a spoof because they said they ruined all the seriousness, but I think for them to have pulled that off to begin with is awesome! Doing a good spoof is not easy and I think they did quite well. I like 1 1/2 better than the original, but then again I am a sucker for comedy.
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
persian85033 wrote:

Laughing The real kicker would be "YOU MUST CONTROL YOUR TEMPER!" Sa'luk telling someone else to control their temper...priceless Laughing

"WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR MOODINESS!!!!"

Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone forgets them but Dimitri and Anastasia. I love there relationship where they can't go a minute without arguing. They do become a couple at the end of the movie at least.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Everyone forgets them but Dimitri and Anastasia. I love there relationship where they can't go a minute without arguing. They do become a couple at the end of the movie at least.

...that's because they're not Disney Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

...that's because they're not Disney Laughing

They're not? Wow, I always thought they were...

My bad. Embarassed
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, it's ok. No need to apologize Very Happy . A lot of people think they are and that Anastasia is a Disney movie.

But they ARE a cute couple, though
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum