Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - "Under the Sea" on CNN
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Under the Sea" on CNN
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rn
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:40 pm    Post subject: "Under the Sea" on CNN Reply with quote

I was watching CNN in the morning this week and they were talking about an aquarium opening in Atlanta, GA, and they were playing "Under the sea" from little mermaid in the background.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
APK
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol. They do weird things on the news. I forgot what channel it was but they played "I'm Locked Up" by Akon when they were talking about all of these criminals that got arrested.
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear "When You Wish Upon A Star" for a lot of stuff
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must go to that aquarium.

Period.

Just for the whale sharks.
Jas
Cool Colonel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come see me! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only aquarium I ever went to was the one in New Orleans. I swear I get chills just thinking about it now because they have this feature where part of the floor is clear and you can see the HUGE shark pit below from an arial view an entire level above. But a few years back, that area fricken' BROKE and some people fell into the pit with the sharks. I used to walk across that every time I went. You can bet I am not going to ever again, even if they did fixed it Laughing

My aunt is in Atlanta Georgia now. She called me today to get directions.
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jas wrote:
Come see me! Very Happy

We can have an SGA party and go to the aquarium! Very Happy
Syera
Cynical Scribe

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
The only aquarium I ever went to was the one in New Orleans. I swear I get chills just thinking about it now because they have this feature where part of the floor is clear and you can see the HUGE shark pit below from an arial view an entire level above. But a few years back, that area fricken' BROKE and some people fell into the pit with the sharks. I used to walk across that every time I went. You can bet I am not going to ever again, even if they did fixed it Laughing

Given that New Orleans is fairly well toast... I wouldn't expect you'd be going back anytime soon. Wink

Weblog | SH.net | Ed-sprite by Janette
Jas
Cool Colonel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
But a few years back, that area fricken' BROKE and some people fell into the pit with the sharks.
Shocked Dude - that's scary.

xfkirsten wrote:
We can have an SGA party and go to the aquarium! Very Happy
That would be so cool.

Syera wrote:
Given that New Orleans is fairly well toast... I wouldn't expect you'd be going back anytime soon.
Actually, I saw an article yesterday saying the New Orleans aquarium just reopened or is about to reopen.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, about 95% of my relatives live(d) there, so I can't just abandon it. Not any time soon, but probably in the future
persian85033
Elemental

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:

That must have been cool. Seeing the sharks from above.

Did they eat anybody?
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it was a super cool feature. I loved it...I just won't be walking across it ever again because of the incident Laughing. When millions of people walking across it each year, it must have gotten tired and gave up.

No, no one was killed or hurt thankfully.
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to see that aquarium in New Orleans. I am so fascinated with the ocean. When I was at the aquarium at the Pacific and it was during the time when Finding Nemo was popular. there was this kid looking one of the coral tanks. She was pointing out to some blue fish and said, " look ma! there's Nemo." I told her, That's Dory. Nemo is the clown fish in the sea anemone. Confused The mom had to argue with me to say that blue fish is Nemo.
Gee what ghetto disney movie have you seen lady or how early is your happy hour.
Iago
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love the aquarium of the pacific but I havent been since it first opened, gee i need to come out of living under my rock and do somthing like go to that place again Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the aquarium here the sharks swim *over* your head, but no problems with anything crashing down so far. Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum