Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - "That's not an adventure! That's a sidequest!"
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"That's not an adventure! That's a sidequest!"
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Syera
Cynical Scribe

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe he slept 'til noon the day after taking Jasmine out? Wink That, and they might have some reeeeeeeaaaally good coffee at the palace. Very Happy

Weblog | SH.net | Ed-sprite by Janette
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Syera wrote:
Also, I don't think Aladdin spent more than maybe twelve hours total in the Cave of Wonders. Otherwise, methinks he would've passed out from manly hunger before then. Wink

It's no wonder he didn't faint, err, pass out Laughing

And I say he was in the cave of wonders for the night and when Genie got him out of there it was almost morning (like 5-6AM ish) only because of the sun just starting to come up when you see Genie blast them out of there. Then they get to the oasis around morning, back to Agrabah in the afternoon, he hangs around for a while to see Jasmine at night/carpet ride and the scene ended with Jafar either past 12AM or right before it. I'm not sure how long they stay up over there in the palace Laughing
APK
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They hardly ever get to sleep in the series. They're always out kicking somebody's ass, and we never see Aladdin's room. Sultan still can't find his. Where do the animals sleep I wonder?
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aladdin never goes back to his room past ROJ. I wonder why...Laughing
Syera
Cynical Scribe

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When in RoJ did he go back to his room? I only remember him in a room that was presumably his in the original movie.

AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, he didn't. I guess I worded that funny. I meant to say past ROJ, we never hear anything of him going back to his room. He gets blamed for a death and never uses that room again Laughing
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that would do it for me too. Laughing
Syera
Cynical Scribe

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno... I just don't see it doin' anything for me. I mean, false evidence? What's so jibbliful about that? o_0

Calluna

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArabianPrincessKim wrote:
They hardly ever get to sleep in the series. They're always out kicking somebody's ass, and we never see Aladdin's room. Sultan still can't find his. Where do the animals sleep I wonder?
I don't know; no matter what timeline you use there were 20 or less episodes that took place in the first year they were engaged. So at least in that year they got a lot of time off. Laughing

AladdinsGenie wrote:
Oh, he didn't. I guess I worded that funny. I meant to say past ROJ, we never hear anything of him going back to his room. He gets blamed for a death and never uses that room again Laughing

I need to go back and watch "From Hippsodeth with Love" and "As the Netherworld Turns" again; I have a suspicion that that's the room he used when he stayed the night in those two eps. Smile
Janette Morgan
Jafar's Hourglass

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Remember the BatB christmas Special Edition? That definitely showed a lot of time passing.

GAAK! Plotholes are spawning everywhere! See, in the late beginning of BATB (when we first get a glimpse of Beast's angsty side as he talks with Lumiere and Mrs. Potts), Mrs. Potts tells him "You've only got three more days!" So... WHEN THE HECK DID THEY HAVE TIME FOR CHRISTMAS! AGGGGHHHHH! PLOTHOLES!

Quote:
Unless you count getting knocked unconscious, when that week did he get any time to sleep?

That might explain why he was so cranky at Jafar.

Avatar base by Angy(-chan) at Yume Studio.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calluna wrote:
I need to go back and watch "From Hippsodeth with Love" and "As the Netherworld Turns" again; I have a suspicion that that's the room he used when he stayed the night in those two eps. Smile

That might explain where he got his change of clothes in "Night of the Living Mud" but it still wouldn't explain what they were doing in Jasmine's room Laughing

...ok so it WOULD explain it, but maybe there's another reason aside from that one Laughing
Hourglass
Elemental

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Syera wrote:
*CoughcoughSuddenColdFrontcoughcough*

Also, I don't think Aladdin spent more than maybe twelve hours total in the Cave of Wonders. Otherwise, methinks he would've passed out from manly hunger before then. Wink

Okay, I'm kidding about the manly hunger part, but I'm pretty sure Aladdin went in one night and was out by the next morning, or at least around noon.

He was out either early morning or evening... by the looks of what it looked like when Genie helped them escape.If it was early morning, that constitutes a 12 hour stay. If it was evening...(which I highly doubt) than it was a 24 hour stay. The early morning makes more sense because we head right into 'the making of prince ali!'.

Also, Jasmine I think left early morning, not night. I don't think she would have survived a night in Agrabah on her own.

Back to Beauty and the Beast... so it does seam that there was a good season in between the time that Belle was trapped at the castle and the time that he left her go.

...That's enough time for an adventure.

MEESH AND MYSTICMEG'S COMBINED STORY!!!

Just another weird lil' fanfiction obsession of mine...
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
That might explain where he got his change of clothes in "Night of the Living Mud" but it still wouldn't explain what they were doing in Jasmine's room Laughing

Been awhile since I watched that one... is that when he went into Jasmine's room with her and closed the door, and they both came out later in different clothes? Razz
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum