Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Chronicles of Narnia (no spoilers here, I promise!)
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chronicles of Narnia (no spoilers here, I promise!)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney
View previous topic :: View next topic  
APK
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:15 pm    Post subject: Chronicles of Narnia (no spoilers here, I promise!) Reply with quote

I saw the movie and IT. WAS. AWESOME! Very Happy

For those of you who haven't seen it, go and see it!

The same critics who were saying it would bomb simply because it was disney, and a christian movie ate their words because the movie did extremely well from what I've heard and it was really good! Razz

I wonder if Disney will try putting Chronicles in their parks somehow? Maybe not a big attraction, but still, it would be nice.
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I definately saw it the first night it came out. I love it! They are doing another Narnia called: The Prince of the Caspian. So I have to read the book. The author C.S. Lewis for Lion, the witch and the wardrobe is in fact a Christian author. I totally saw the symbolism between the coming of Christ and Azlan. I cried and it was AWESOME!.
Syera
Cynical Scribe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's just titled Prince Caspian.

I've read the books about twenty-eight grizbillion times, so I don't have a really strong desire to see it on big screen. It'd be like... um... watching a movie you know by heart on big screen. Not much impact. Razz

By the way, his name is "Aslan," with an S. That be Turkish for "lion," if I remember correctly. Wink

Weblog | SH.net | Ed-sprite by Janette
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a great movie. There's going to be like a trilogy or a collection like Lord of the Rings or Star Wars. Sigh, I haven't seen any of the Star Wars and Ewan Mcgregor is Obi Wan in the last three. Oh! And lord of the Rings is going to have another movie called " The Hobbit." It's like the beginning where the story begins before Lord of the Rings plot. Why do they work backwards? Why can't they go "Hobbit" , then fellowship, etc, etc ?
Syera
Cynical Scribe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must say, it'd be a pretty big endeavor to make all seven CoN books into movies. o_0 Either way, the ones I'd really be holding out for are The Horse and His Boy and Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

As for The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings is much more well-known. And that's what Peter Jackson wanted to do. I rather think that The Hobbit was more of an afterthought on the part of Peter Jackson.

Weblog | SH.net | Ed-sprite by Janette
APK
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://youtube.com/watch.php?v=zLElfJ9YCh0&search=SNL%20Narnia

Funny! And there are no spoilers in this one either. Very Happy

Click it! Click it!
APK
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I bought the Narnia CD. There are at least three different ones so it gets confusing. There's one with the music in the movie, there's another with music in the movie plus lyrics, there's a special 2-disk set with music, interviews and other stuff.

I bought the one with lyrics but maybe I got the wrong deal. The 2-disk special is looking pretty sweet about now.

But the CD I bought is really good though.

Does anyone here have one the CDs?
Nez
Eccentric Papyrus Jockey

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArabianPrincessKim wrote:
Hey, I bought the Narnia CD. There are at least three different ones so it gets confusing. There's one with the music in the movie, there's another with music in the movie plus lyrics, there's a special 2-disk set with music, interviews and other stuff.

I bought the one with lyrics but maybe I got the wrong deal. The 2-disk special is looking pretty sweet about now.

But the CD I bought is really good though.

Does anyone here have one the CDs?

I want to get the music from the movie. They did a marvelous job of scoring the film.
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one with the words is good too. Here's the first song in it, check it out

http://search.singingfish.com/sfw/search?a_submit=1&aw=1&sfor=av&dur=a&fmp3=1&freal=1&fwin=1&fqt=1&call=1&cmus=1&cmov=1&crad=1&coth=1&ctv=1&cnews=1&cspt=1&cfin=1&rpp=20&persist=1&exp=0&query=Jars+of+Clay+Narnia&a_eml_search=1&email_type=2&x=76&y=18
Meesh
Magic Carpet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY NEW FAVORITE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... er something like that!

see it folks.

><>
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum