Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Chronology?
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chronology?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and Raiders of the Lost Shark comes before Beast or Famine because the beast is now dead.

*just realized she's a sultan* Mwhahaha! one step closer to world dominationI wonder if the next step is Evil Socerer with Lamp
Calluna

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie886 wrote:
I wonder if the next step is Evil Socerer with Lamp
Well you're still not as powerful as an all-powerful genie! Twisted Evil

I remember we had a big long thread about the order of the Mozenrath episodes over at Mozekeeters on LiveJournal. I'll need to raid that for ideas once I'm done going through my notes...
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
*just realized she's a sultan* Mwhahaha! one step closer to world dominationI wonder if the next step is Evil Socerer with Lamp

But... but.... I'm only the grand vizier! Shocked

Your majesty! I'll gravel at your feet.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calluna wrote:

I remember we had a big long thread about the order of the Mozenrath episodes over at Mozekeeters on LiveJournal. I'll need to raid that for ideas once I'm done going through my notes...

I'm at school right now trying to put the major villain eps in order. Who needs to learn how to divide and multiply radicals with cube roots when I can be sequencing episodes?

SalukFan wrote:
Quote:
*just realized she's a sultan* Mwhahaha! one step closer to world domination. I wonder if the next step is Evil Socerer with Lamp

But... but.... I'm only the grand vizier! Shocked

Your majesty! I'll gravel at your feet.

...why am I not reassured? I smell conspiracy...or is that my triple decker turkey sandwich? *shrugs and goes back to playing with toys*

Last edited by AladdinsGenie on Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie886 wrote:
I'm at school right now trying to put the major villain eps in order. Who needs to learn how to divide and multiply radicals with cube roots when I can be sequencing episdoes?

Hey, I use class time as doodling time. Very expensive doodling time, but that's beside the point! Laughing
Princess Lydia
Elemental

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calluna wrote:

Okay I'll be waiting!
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The Prophet Motive has to be before...Hero With a Thousand Feathers, since Iago knows Fasir

I'm not so sure about this. Iago never references Fasir by name at any point. I only remember him saying to Aladdin, "There's a guy talking about ancient evil here! Sounds like your department!" But his lack of recognition of Fasir in TPM might be contradicting. And you know what I realized today? That Fasir never actually introduces himself by name to the gang. So how do they find out? *Brain freeze*

WCCC probably comes before "That Stinking Feeling" for the same reason that Mudder's Day comes before it- she mentions plant monsters, which is probably the forbidden oasis. And lava monster= Magma? And Iago mentions being bait for a mutant vegetable- in The Flawed Couple, Abis tells Akbar about how taking the gurdle off the magic walrus turned the 3-headed vegetable demon against him. Same?

To Cure a Thief before A Clockwork Hero, because of the Thieves' Guild? I'm assuming we're supposed to know it when Wahid is inside.

I get the vibe that Poor Iago was to be Akbar's introduction, so Caught by the Tale, The Flawed Couple, Smolder and Wiser, ...and the other Akbar episodes (I *know* I'm missing one...probably) come after it.

And I just have a weird little peeve to mention- in "Forget Me Lots", Aladdin says that he knows it isn't Jasmine's birthday... which is 2 days later (I believe) given the anniversary. Wouldn't he have figured it out?
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SalukFan wrote:
And you know what I realized today? That Fasir never actually introduces himself by name to the gang. So how do they find out? *Brain freeze*

He has a really good agent?
Mindscapes
Streetrat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my goodness! My post has created quite the discussion! (I'm loving this!)

This is all great stuff! I recognize most of the titles being mentioned even if I don't remember the episodes in particular. I think with all the work you guys are putting into this, a chronology/timeline will be created yet!

I have to point out that the Fasir name mystery is part of another concept I've been thinking a lot about lately: unsolved mysteries/missing story elements. There are so many episodes that generate huge holes that have never been filled. That could be another thread in itself, couldn't it?

Anyway, just wanted to say I'm loving all this brainstorming! Keep it up!

Julie
Princess Lydia
Elemental

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allright Mindscapes
Calluna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SalukFan wrote:
I'm not so sure about this. Iago never references Fasir by name at any point. I only remember him saying to Aladdin, "There's a guy talking about ancient evil here! Sounds like your department!" But his lack of recognition of Fasir in TPM might be contradicting. And you know what I realized today? That Fasir never actually introduces himself by name to the gang. So how do they find out? *Brain freeze*

That's bugged me for awhile. Confused Everyone seems to be familiar with the legend of Fashoum, and Fasir's in that. Maybe they put two and two together? Razz

SalukFan wrote:
WCCC probably comes before "That Stinking Feeling" for the same reason that Mudder's Day comes before it- she mentions plant monsters, which is probably the forbidden oasis.

I agree. I'd say possibly Arbutus again, if it wasn't Jasmine talking. Wink

SalukFan wrote:
And lava monster= Magma? And Iago mentions being bait for a mutant vegetable- in The Flawed Couple, Abis tells Akbar about how taking the gurdle off the magic walrus turned the 3-headed vegetable demon against him. Same?

That's kind of vague, though. Confused I dont' think he was referencing anything specific, but that's just my opinion. I need to watch WCCC again. Razz

SalukFan wrote:
To Cure a Thief before A Clockwork Hero, because of the Thieves' Guild? I'm assuming we're supposed to know it when Wahid is inside.

I'd say Do the Rat Thing > To Cure a Thief > A Clockwork Hero. The first two because of the thieves' guild (they tried to recruit Jasmine in DtRT), and the second because of the Skull and Dagger (it's mentioned in TCaT as the headquarters of the thieves' guild, and never refered to as that again...)

SalukFan wrote:
I get the vibe that Poor Iago was to be Akbar's introduction, so Caught by the Tale, The Flawed Couple, Smolder and Wiser, ...and the other Akbar episodes (I *know* I'm missing one...probably) come after it.

Definite maybe. Wink

SalukFan wrote:
And I just have a weird little peeve to mention- in "Forget Me Lots", Aladdin says that he knows it isn't Jasmine's birthday... which is 2 days later (I believe) given the anniversary. Wouldn't he have figured it out?

Yeah, I know that's probably another one to chalk up to the writers not thinking, but still. Razz

He also mentions he thinks it was a year ago they fought the cyclopian warriors. Wonder what that was all about...
Calluna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie886 wrote:
SalukFan wrote:
And you know what I realized today? That Fasir never actually introduces himself by name to the gang. So how do they find out? *Brain freeze*

He has a really good agent?
He should refer him to Chaos, then. Cool
Calluna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, just want to say that it seems to me that The Prophet Motive is introducing Haroud. So I need to list all the Haroud eps. That'll take all day... Rolling Eyes
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SalukFan wrote:

Well see, that's where watching the first movie too much comes into play. If she has three days left then:
-From the meeting in the marketplace (or Jasmine running away because I refuse to believe she spent a night on the streets. It had to be early that morning) to Genie, Al, Carpet and Abu leaving the COW is one day
-Sultan fussing at Jafar Jafar out for "beheading" Al to Jafar telling Iago he is going to get the lamp is another day
-and Al telling Genie he can't grant his wish to the end of the film is the third day.
Soooo, maybe her birthday was on the day of the announcement or the day after all that chaos happened? Which doesn't make it any better for Al's side. I blame him hanging around the sultan, lol.

But I've told you before, he doesn't remember anything about their first date, let alone her birthday. That flower doesn't look anything like the one he gave her. How he got that flower looks like the one he gave her, when it doesn't and then the date is beyond me. I think he just remembers the kiss, that's all lol. That would explain his fascination in seeing if it's a true love's kiss kind of spell. Laughing
Marisa
Sultan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jumping in, I'm sure that Forget me Lots comes before any of the other Abis Mal episodes, because Iago mentions "Those are Abis Mal's goons!"
But in all the rest of Mal's eps, he doesn't have any "goons" (sans Haroud) so I'm assuming they quit, or Team Aladdin killed/arrested them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum