Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Chronology?
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chronology?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Are you sure? You are acting like he is your "going through a horrible divorce" animated baby's daddy.

Geez! You're acting like I cheated on him or something!

*Hides Zorasto in the closet*
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SalukFan wrote:
Quote:
Are you sure? You are acting like he is your "going through a horrible divorce" animated baby's daddy.

Geez! You're acting like I cheated on him or something!

*Hides Zorasto in the closet*

You did, with Sa'luk. Remember? You guys moved in together and have your own sitcom? Cassim just stops on by and raids your fridge? Doi!
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You did, with Sa'luk. Remember? You guys moved in together and have your own sitcom? Cassim just stops on by and raids your fridge? Doi!

Raids my fridge naked.

... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SalukFan wrote:
Quote:

Raids my fridge naked.

... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Oh yes, one must not forget that part. Or our Aladdin version of Full House Laughing
Calluna

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, people are starting to scare me... Shocked
Merkal wrote:
I believe the spider folk in "Web of Fear" where roaming the city at some point. Or maybe it's the old burried city is made the home of this folk. Now that I think of it, I never saw anything remotely looking like buildings while Team Aladdin where underground just tunnels & caves.
Maybe the unkboot are only in the deeper levels or in certain areas of the city?
AladdinsGenie886 wrote:
And Al hasn't quite got a taste of diplomacy and foreign affairs yet because he calls Jas a princess as if it's easy. The only other time he called her princess was in TWWW.
Well, as a negative, anyway. (Must resist urge to quote Kill Bill...)
Marisa wrote:
How on Earth WOULD Cassim know of Genie? He hasn't seen his son for 17 years, much less his Genie.
So, yeah, what the others said. I'd also like to add that many of the forty thieves are old members of the Thieves Guild and/or Abis Mal's gang and have first-hand experience with Aladdin. It's entirely possible for Cassim to know there's a a guy called Aladdin who's a hero and is engaged to the princess of Agrabah not know that that guy happens to be his son. Aladdin's not an uncommon name.
SalukFan wrote:
4. (Assumption here) Bobolonious- He's living in the palace, he's a direct male ancestor of the Sultan... if he didn't rule Agrabah, he ruled someplace else)

I assumed that, too. Also he seems to be haunting Agrabah, and Sultan's maternal grandfather probably wouldn't be Agrabanian.

Okay, so I watched When Chaos Comes Calling again last night, and it also has to be after Web of Fear (giant spiders), Raiders of the Lost Shark (giant sharks), and Opposites Detract (dragons). At the rate it's going, WCCC might have to be the last episode. Rolling Eyes Hooray for meta!
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Okay, people are starting to scare me... Shocked

What? You mean, you've never seen a woman who has a lover who happens to be a thief that no one cares about, a neightbor that raids her refrigerator nude (while also being her baby's daddy), and a husband with whom she has absolutely no chemistry? PUHLEEZE! Get out of the house some more! Rolling Eyes Wink

So anyway....

Quote:
At the rate it's going, WCCC might have to be the last episode.

Not to dig too much into general fandom (since a lot of people seem to support this), but I think "The Ethereal" is the last episode, evidence or not. It just feels like it, if you know what I mean. Jasmine's "death", the promise of keeping watch over the people (which I guess could correlate back to "Do the Rat Thing"'s lession that Jasmine learns)... *Shrugs* I have no way to defend this.
Marisa
Sultan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes you just get those gut feelings. Like when I predict what goes on in the background of movies... and stuff.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SalukFan wrote:
Not to dig too much into general fandom (since a lot of people seem to support this), but I think "The Ethereal" is the last episode, evidence or not. It just feels like it, if you know what I mean. Jasmine's "death", the promise of keeping watch over the people (which I guess could correlate back to "Do the Rat Thing"'s lession that Jasmine learns)... *Shrugs* I have no way to defend this.
I don't *really* think it's last, it just has to come after a whole lot of stuff. Razz

I understand, though; I'm the same way with my belief that The Prophet Motive is first. I can argue it: it's the first Fasir ep, arguably the first Haroud ep, referenced in a lot of later eps... but I probably just believe that for the irational reason that it's the first ep I ever saw. Wink

And strangely enough, The Ethereal was the last ep I saw for the first time. Shocked
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And strangely enough, The Ethereal was the last ep I saw for the first time.

Oooh, twilight zone.

Here's a new thing I thought of, but I don't know how helpful it is...

In SLOC one, Aziz mentions studying from the monks of Ganastan, probably implying that we should already know the kingdom, making SLOC 1 come after A&D- the only complication with that is the fact that it's referenced in a flashback, which may not count.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not really chronology but...

Iago said that Agrabah was experiencing its flu and cold season in 10,000 years. I'm going out on a limb here and say that Agrbah is about 10,000 years old. Now, taking that and estimating times for all the rulers (and maybe even the ones we don't know about) might be a little easier. Not to mention that Genie was trapped in his lamp for 10,000 years as well. So, he might not had been around when Agrabah was built. *brain in overdrive*
Calluna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now, I may be misremembering my ancient history, but that would probably make Agrabah the first city ever built. Shocked
Princess Lydia
Elemental

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marisa wrote:
Sometimes you just get those gut feelings. Like when I predict what goes on in the background of movies... and stuff.

Shocked Thats very true Marise sometimes I can do that too! It's scary but kind of cool.
Wink

Man this chronolgy is taking a long while.

Very Happy Once I checked movie tomb they have a whole list of all the episodes on Aladdin Tv series. Here is a link to it: http://www.tvtome.com/Aladdin/guide.html

It shows the order the series and the movies came in. But maybe not in history order though. But it could help us out.
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It shows the order the series and the movies came in. But maybe not in history order though. But it could help us out.

Episode guides for order are pretty useless. For the quickest example, the Wahid episodes were aired backwards.
Princess Lydia
Elemental

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SalukFan wrote:
Quote:

Episode guides for order are pretty useless. For the quickest example, the Wahid episodes were aired backwards.

But still it tell us all the episodes including when each villian was first aired. That pretty usefull but I'll keep looking!
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
But still it tell us all the episodes including when each villian was first aired. That pretty usefull but I'll keep looking!

Well, in terms of what episode they debuted in yes, but most of us already know that information. Except for Barbarian episodes- those I cannot keep track of.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum