Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Chronology?
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chronology?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Princess Lydia
Elemental

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SalukFan wrote:
Quote:
But still it tell us all the episodes including when each villian was first aired. That pretty usefull but I'll keep looking!

Well, in terms of what episode they debuted in yes, but most of us already know that information. Except for Barbarian episodes- those I cannot keep track of.

I know I know too I am just trying to look on the bright side of this sitation Very Happy
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I know I know too I am just trying to look on the bright side of this sitation Very Happy

Laughing Unfortunately, you're looking on the bright side against a person who is an uber-pessimist.
Princess Lydia
Elemental

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
sorry

No need to be. I'm a kill joy. Very Happy

*Puffs on a cigar and growls*

Damn kids, liking that Aladdin. Mad

Very Happy

*Has used WAY too many smilies lately*
Princess Lydia
Elemental

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SalukFan wrote:
Quote:
sorry

No need to be. I'm a kill joy. Very Happy

*Puffs on a cigar and growls*

Damn kids, liking that Aladdin. Mad

Very Happy

*Has used WAY too many smilies lately*

Very Happy This is how I feel right now!!
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another random thought (all this thinking is going to kill me!)

Just for "Smells Like Trouble" to make a little more sense time wise, I'd say that "That Stinking Feeling" happens rather early in the series because of Jasmine mentioning he is a late suitor and that the whole jealousy thing seems like something that would happen early in a relationship. The ep can't be that early because they already have a "Marketplace" day established. Then "Stinkerbelle" would happen a little after that to introduce Brawnhilda. At least nine months from that ep so that Bud can be born. Then maybe another three years until "Smells Like Trouble." He can't be THAT old unless they adopted him, hmmmmm. Then "The Way We War" a little while after that because of General Gouda and how Odiferious is now one of Agrabah's allies. I don't think it was before SLT because Uncouthma is unknown to them. Unless, there is another ruler of Odiferious at that time and he died or retired or something.
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The ep can't be that early because they already have a "Marketplace" day established.

That could happen quicky, within a month or two. And some of that, surely is between the original and RoJ (though the time gap between the two of them is ... debatable).

Quote:
He can't be THAT old unless they adopted him, hmmmmm.

Do you mean that he can't be 3 unless they adopted him, or he can't be any older? The easiest way to extend the the series, if you ask me, is to have "Forget Me Lots" and "Some Enchanted Genie" come close to each other, as they do in the original airdates. That gives the series another year to move around in.

Quote:
Then "The Way We War" a little while after that because of General Gouda and how Odiferious is now one of Agrabah's allies.

Well, I doubt that a kingdom not close to Agrabah would be able to send a suitor to court Jasmine, unless it was an attempt to re-unite kingdoms. Besides, Jasmine never left the palace prior to the original, and Sultan is... well, a moron, so it's entirely possible that if he had met Uncouthma before, he wouldn't remember him.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SalukFan wrote:

That could happen quicky, within a month or two. And some of that, surely is between the original and RoJ (though the time gap between the two of them is ... debatable).

Yeah, that's what I meant. It can't be super duper early like a week after ROJ or something, but not that late either, at least I think so.

Quote:
Do you mean that he can't be 3 unless they adopted him, or he can't be any older? The easiest way to extend the the series, if you ask me, is to have "Forget Me Lots" and "Some Enchanted Genie" come close to each other, as they do in the original airdates. That gives the series another year to move around in.

He can't be like 6 years old and Al and Jas are still engaged. So, I was saying he can't be all that old so maybe he is 3 or something. But, he can be older if they adopted him or something.

Quote:
and Sultan is... well, a moron, so it's entirely possible that if he had met Uncouthma before, he wouldn't remember him.

True Laughing I forgot he has gold fish memory.
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found something else!

In "Plunder the Sea", Aladdin tries to deny that Al Batross is uber-tough.

"Well, I bet he's never fought mud monsters, or...."

Thus, "Mudder's Day" must come before it.

*Takes off detective hat*
Princess Lydia
Elemental

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SalukFan wrote:
Found something else!

In "Plunder the Sea", Aladdin tries to deny that Al Batross is uber-tough.

"Well, I bet he's never fought mud monsters, or...."

Thus, "Mudder's Day" must come before it.

*Takes off detective hat*

Great job detective!! Very Happy
Hourglass
Elemental

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Yeah, but then Genie would have to be able to tell the future.

If Genie was able to tell everyone's future, they would never be in as much trouble as they are. Genie's future seeing is very, and oddly, selective.

MEESH AND MYSTICMEG'S COMBINED STORY!!!

Just another weird lil' fanfiction obsession of mine...
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hourglass wrote:
If Genie was able to tell everyone's future, they would never be in as much trouble as they are. Genie's future seeing is very, and oddly, selective.

His powers are too, but I guess that wouldn't make the episode any fun if he just got rid of the trouble right on the spot. Like in ROJ, he could just transport them, but then other times he can't. I like to think his powers are getting weaker as the series goes along and then goes back up a little after Genie-embrace thing, even though it says something about bringing them back to how they were.
Hourglass
Elemental

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
His powers are too, but I guess that wouldn't make the episode any fun if he just got rid of the trouble right on the spot. Like in ROJ, he could just transport them, but then other times he can't. I like to think his powers are getting weaker as the series goes along and then goes back up a little after Genie-embrace thing, even though it says something about bringing them back to how they were.

Plus, we all know that Genie doesn't think well on his feet. Sometimes he just doesn't use his head and makes dumb mistakes. But you're right, it makes the show a little more interesting.

You didn't see that in the first movie, they always had an excuse on why he couldn't use his powers to save his friends. "It had to be a wish," or "He couldn't defy his master to save another."

AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You didn't see that in the first movie, they always had an excuse on why he couldn't use his powers to save his friends. "It had to be a wish," or "He couldn't defy his master to save another."

I'm beginning to wonder what he really did on that trip. He comes back and it's like part of his brain was taken away. Laughing
Hourglass
Elemental

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm beginning to wonder what he really did on that trip. He comes back and it's like part of his brain was taken away.

That's because Robin Williams didn't do the voice talents. Disney actually had to do the work... and let's face it, they're not nearly as funny as Robin Williams.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum