Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - kids/sultan
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

kids/sultan
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sadira
Hero

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:20 pm    Post subject: kids/sultan Reply with quote

What do you think Aladdin and Jasmine`s kids would be like ?Can anyone picture them as parents? Very Happy I know their kids would be cute ,but I wonder how they would behave.Do you think Aladdin would be a good sultan? I`m asking too many questions. I think Al could do a decent job.After all, Jasmine`s father isn`t the brightest person in the world.If he can do it than anyone can.
Sadira
Hero

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I know I answered some of my own questions,but I still would like to know what every one esle thinks.
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, we can hope that the kids don't get that recessive ugly gene that Aladdin and Jasmine both avoided. Wink

But I think Aladdin will be a fine Sultan, though Jasmine will probably be the one making most of the decisions. The whole thing is a bit overwhelming to him- if I had to guess, I'd say he won't be that fond of the whole Sultan thing, based on the character we saw in the series.
Princess Lydia
Elemental

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree infact I am writting a story about their first child right now I hope it will be good!
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SalukFan wrote:
lol, we can hope that the kids don't get that recessive ugly gene that Aladdin and Jasmine both avoided. Wink

*left eyeball, third toe and right elbow become paralyzed at the thought of that*

Quote:
But I think Aladdin will be a fine Sultan, though Jasmine will probably be the one making most of the decisions.

Not that that happens in real life or anything, lol.

I think Al as sultan would be hilarious. I love it when he gets authority in the series or has to do something diplomatic. I know in the back of his mind he is going " Why didn't I remember marrying her comes with a long term stipulation?"

Last edited by AladdinsGenie on Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:44 am; edited 3 times in total
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heehee! I was actually doodling that today in class! I got really bored in Ethics and started doing a whole sketch of Aladdin playing with his son, who was like 4-ish. Very Happy
Nez
Eccentric Papyrus Jockey

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOH! Could you show it to us when you're done?
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure! I imagine it will be an ongoing project for boring classes. Laughing
Sadira
Hero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A long time ago, I read a story about Al`s kids.It was only fanfiction. The author gave the children american names. If my memory serves me well,I believe the boy`s name was Henry and the girl`s was Anna. Rolling Eyes Henry was a trouble maker ,but Anna was good. Aladdin made Henry go to bed without dinner because he was bad. Laughing Al really acted out of character in the story. I can`t see him being a stern parent, but the little brat received a fair punishment. I still think he should of let the kid eat, before he was sent to his room. Oh well... I think Al would be a softy. I can`t see him doing things like that.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadira wrote:
A long time ago, I read a story about Al`s kids.It was only fanfiction. The author gave the children american names. If my memory serves me well,I believe the boy`s name was Henry and the girl`s was Anna. Rolling Eyes Henry was a trouble maker ,but Anna was good. Aladdin made Henry go to bed without dinner because he was bad. Laughing Al really acted out of character in the story. I can`t see him being a stern parent, but the little brat received a fair punishment. I still think he should of let the kid eat, before he was sent to his room. Oh well... I think Al would be a softy. I can`t see him doing things like that.

Laughing Henry. If he was Hispanic, his name would be Enrique.

I can see Al being stern, yet a little bit of a push over because he is going to want to give everything to his children that he couldn't have. If you see how he talks to Wahid, he scolds him but shows that he cares at the same time and that's not even his kid (although a DNA test might prove or disprove that Wink ). But I can also see him going off the deep end if the child has crossed the line because he was raised in a harsh environment.
Marisa
Sultan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie886 wrote:
If you see how he talks to Wahid, he scolds him but shows that he cares at the same time and that's not even his kid (although a DNA test might prove or disprove that Wink ).

XD I had a fic idea about that, but I think Wahid's too old.
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marisa wrote:
AladdinsGenie886 wrote:
If you see how he talks to Wahid, he scolds him but shows that he cares at the same time and that's not even his kid (although a DNA test might prove or disprove that Wink ).

Laughing I can just picture the discussion at the dinner table about that idea. I have a feeling Jasmine would be less than thrilled. Rolling Eyes Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nez
Eccentric Papyrus Jockey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
If you see how he talks to Wahid, he scolds him but shows that he cares at the same time and that's not even his kid (although a DNA test might prove or disprove that ).

Quote:

I can just picture the discussion at the dinner table about that idea. I have a feeling Jasmine would be less than thrilled.

Ugh, it just reeks of Mary Kay Lattourno (how ever it is spelled).

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadira wrote:
I think you're thinking of Sindie's fics. If so, the son was Troy, not Henry. Just as anachronistic, but still... Wink
Nez
Eccentric Papyrus Jockey

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the new avatar, Calluna!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum