Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Who's better? Mirage or Mozenrath (me)?
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who's better? Mirage or Mozenrath (me)?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who's better?
Mozenrath (Me)
60%
 60%  [ 9 ]
Mirage
40%
 40%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 15

APK
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I think Sandswitch takes care of that.

It's good of Al and Jas to invite Sadira to their wedding even after all she did.

And am I the only one who thinks Al looks really scared of Sadira and tries to avoid her when they first meet? But not "You're creepy! Back off!" kind of scared but nore like a "You're gonna get me in trouble with Jasmine!" kind of scared Laughing
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PrincessHikaru wrote:
I was actually thinking about Sadira's schemes, and wondered why she never tried to switch bodies with Jasmine. Maybe Sandswitch took care of that scenario?

She did, but she didn't Laughing. It was more like switch lives and then have everyone think she was the princess. She still looked like herself (in Jasmine's clothes) and she was recognized as such, but she wasn't Jasmine herself.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

APK wrote:
And am I the only one who thinks Al looks really scared of Sadira and tries to avoid her when they first meet? But not "You're creepy! Back off!" kind of scared but nore like a "You're gonna get me in trouble with Jasmine!" kind of scared Laughing

He always has that look when it comes to other women Laughing

But he really was; especially since she was there with him in the marketplace and could show up at anytime in that episode. At first he was just being nice and then when he realized she was getting clingy, it turned into a "oh sh*t" type thing and he had to go get Jasmine to hide behind Laughing
AmethystFae
Portland Princess

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Syera wrote:
When you get down to it, Mozenrath is probably a really competative guy out looking for a challenge. It seems me he's sort of picked Aladdin to be his opponent. He figures that if he keeps trying, he'll beat him sooner or later.

I suppose his comment at the end of "The Citadel" would imply that. "You win...for now."

~Hikaru
APK
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PrincessHikaru wrote:
Syera wrote:
When you get down to it, Mozenrath is probably a really competative guy out looking for a challenge. It seems me he's sort of picked Aladdin to be his opponent. He figures that if he keeps trying, he'll beat him sooner or later.

I suppose his comment at the end of "The Citadel" would imply that. "You win...for now."

~Hikaru

I just thought of another theory. Moze lost all his money gambling in Vegas and hates Aladdin who has a rich girlfriend Laughing
AmethystFae
Portland Princess

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

APK wrote:
PrincessHikaru wrote:
Syera wrote:

~Hikaru

I just thought of another theory. Moze lost all his money gambling in Vegas and hates Aladdin who has a rich girlfriend Laughing

You know, I hate it when those characters from Aladdin gamble all their money away in Vegas! It's happened too much in the series for my tastes. Laughing

~Hikaru
Syera
Cynical Scribe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silly child, that's Getzistan! Getzistan!

Weblog | SH.net | Ed-sprite by Janette

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PrincessHikaru wrote:
You know, I hate it when those characters from Aladdin gamble all their money away in Vegas! It's happened too much in the series for my tastes. Laughing

~Hikaru

That was a joke right? Laughing I wouldn't know what to think if I missed some special episode where all the characters go to Vegas Laughing

And while we're being random here, AG, I was at this movie website and there was someone with your username except I'm sure it wasn't you because this AladdinsGenie is some old dude who thinks Return to the Sea is the best sequel ever and he calls people butthead Laughing I'm serious Confused
APK
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was me as guest

APK
Syera
Cynical Scribe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds to me like our beloved Shiera has an evil twin out there.

AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
That was a joke right? Laughing I wouldn't know what to think if I missed some special episode where all the characters go to Vegas Laughing

Shocked You missed it?! It was on a few years ago as one of those after the series tv specials. Agrabah is in complete poverty now because Aladdin gambled away all the gold on a pair of threes Laughing

Quote:
And while we're being random here, AG, I was at this movie website and there was someone with your username except I'm sure it wasn't you because this AladdinsGenie is some old dude who thinks Return to the Sea is the best sequel ever and he calls people butthead Laughing I'm serious Confused

You're right; that's definitely not me...I call people *stupid heads* Laughing
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Syera wrote:

My name is being soiled!

I, Shiera aka--the real AladdinsGenie--dislikes Return to the Sea AND I only call people stupid heads. Laughing
Syera
Cynical Scribe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
I, Shiera aka--the real AladdinsGenie--dislikes Return to the Sea AND I only call people stupid heads. Laughing

Good to know. I'll file that away for future reference. Wink

AmethystFae
Portland Princess

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
Syera wrote:

My name is being soiled!

Laughing You're so funny!

~Hikaru
APK
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many people do you think call themselves AladdinsGenie? I mean, I thought it was a pretty uncommon name until I came across this guy Laughing
Perhaps there are AGs all over the world, in different languages and on different fansites. AGs of the world, unite! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Aladdin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum