Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Photo Thread!
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Photo Thread!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ruby Restless
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mariposa79 wrote:
No! I didn't mean it that way! Laughing I dunno where dope came from it was a hip hop slang that was from the 80's.
It means it's cool. Did you want me to say that your hair is so EMO?

Which stands for... emotive? Embarassed Laughing
I do watch mtv a lot so I should know these.
Syera
Cynical Scribe

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Productivity is up! In the early morning hours while it was still misty outside, Janette and myself got some really cool photos.

Janette.
Janette again, looking grouchy.
Syera.
Mandatory Syera arms-crossed picture.

Myself and Janette.
Discussing the potential hazards of robins going nuclear...
Standard Janette/Syera stuff.

Our dual finger-cannon is MIGHTY.
Just doing what we do best... looking like dorks.
Fish out of water?

Weblog | SH.net | Ed-sprite by Janette
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is me....

http://f3.yahoofs.com/users/429fe851ze9304a88/mail/__sr_/859e.jpg?ph4iUPEBOqyw.rgc
Ruby Restless
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Syera wrote:
Productivity is up! In the early morning hours while it was still misty outside, Janette and myself got some really cool photos.

Janette.
Janette again, looking grouchy.
Syera.
Mandatory Syera arms-crossed picture.

Myself and Janette.
Discussing the potential hazards of robins going nuclear...
Standard Janette/Syera stuff.

Our dual finger-cannon is MIGHTY.
Just doing what we do best... looking like dorks.
Fish out of water?

You sisters or something?
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mariposa79 wrote:
This is me....

http://f3.yahoofs.com/users/429fe851ze9304a88/mail/__sr_/859e.jpg?ph4iUPEBOqyw.rgc

I almost thought your shirt was ripped and it was showing your skin Laughing
The Evil Chalupa
Some Enchanted Genie

Location: The Magic Hookah.... and coffee maker, which also makes Julienne fries!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
OMFG, IS THAT AG?! EW!

I figured it was appropriate to take it with Genie, although you really can't tell that's him :lol:. I just snapped a picture and called it a day. I'll take better ones, I swear! I can show one of me kissing my Kingdom Hearts II box! :lol:

I have that exact doll, that caused me a LOT of pain to get... D=< I'll tell the story later... jus' cus it's so deserves its own topic... XD

Am I the only underaged one here? XDD For Allah's sake, I'm still a damn freshman in High School.
APK
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Evil Chalupa wrote:

Am I the only underaged one here? XDD For Allah's sake, I'm still a damn freshman in High School.

No, I'm only a junior.
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
Mariposa79 wrote:
This is me....

I almost thought your shirt was ripped and it was showing your skin Laughing

And I was smiling about it? Laughing And no it wasn't a Tara Reid incident either. Laughing
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Evil Chalupa wrote:
AladdinsGenie wrote:
OMFG, IS THAT AG?! EW!

I figured it was appropriate to take it with Genie, although you really can't tell that's him Laughing. I just snapped a picture and called it a day. I'll take better ones, I swear! I can show one of me kissing my Kingdom Hearts II box! Laughing

I have that exact doll, that caused me a LOT of pain to get... D=< I'll tell the story later... jus' cus it's so deserves its own topic... XD

I've had that since the time of the movie. I got that and an Aladdin doll for my birthday the same day. My dad made me pick between Genie or Jasmine as my present (cause he was iffy about getting me male barbie dolls Laughing), so I picked Genie. I asked him if I could get Aladdin too and he said no. Then a friend of my mom's and her daughter who was coming to my slumber party saw us walking out the store as we headed out and asked me what I had. I said I had Genie, but wanted Aladdin too. So when she came to my party later that day, she ended up buying me the Aladdin barbie doll I wanted. Aladdin is my first male barbie doll and officially messed me up for life Laughing

And nah, there's other high school posters here.
AmethystFae
Portland Princess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
The Evil Chalupa wrote:
AladdinsGenie wrote:
OMFG, IS THAT AG?! EW!

I figured it was appropriate to take it with Genie, although you really can't tell that's him Laughing. I just snapped a picture and called it a day. I'll take better ones, I swear! I can show one of me kissing my Kingdom Hearts II box! Laughing

I've had that since the time of the movie. I got that and an Aladdin doll for my birthday the same day. My dad made me pick between Genie or Jasmine as my present (cause he was iffy about getting me male barbie dolls Laughing), so I picked Genie. I asked him if I could get Aladdin too and he said no. Then a friend of my mom's and her daughter who was coming to my slumber party saw us walking out the store as we headed out and asked me what I had. I said I had Genie, but wanted Aladdin too. So when she came to my party later that day, she ended up buying me the Aladdin barbie doll I wanted. Aladdin is my first male barbie doll and officially messed me up for life Laughing

And nah, there's other high school posters here.

I cannot believe you're referring to the Aladdin doll as a "Barbie". That's so twisted and wrong!
They're Fashion dolls! Barbie is by Matel, and even then, you have Barbie, Ken, Midge, Skipper, and so on...

I sort of collect fashion dolls, so I tend to get anal about names. Laughing

~Hikaru
Ariellen
Scourge of the Desert

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread is so much fun! Mariposa, the link to your picture isn't working for me...any advice? I want to see the picture!

Syera and Janette, it looked like you two had a fun photo shoot! Very cool. Very Happy
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PrincessHikaru wrote:
I cannot believe you're referring to the Aladdin doll as a "Barbie". That's so twisted and wrong!
They're Fashion dolls! Barbie is by Matel, and even then, you have Barbie, Ken, Midge, Skipper, and so on...

The Aladdin dolls were made by Mattel, too and calling him a "Ken" doll sounds just as odd Laughing. I have never used the term fashion doll nor have I heard of it.

Besides Aladdin, I collect holiday and around the world princess dolls. I have a few oddities in my collection, but that's basically it.
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This thread is so much fun! Mariposa, the link to your picture isn't working for me...any advice? I want to see the picture!

Okay.. Here you go!

Quote:
Here's me! Queen of the dorks

If you're the Queen of Dorks then I am Queen of NERDS.

I made the sign my self and such a awful picture of me.

SpiderMan! SpiderMan!
AmethystFae
Portland Princess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
PrincessHikaru wrote:

The Aladdin dolls were made by Mattel, too and calling him a "Ken" doll sounds just as odd Laughing. I have never used the term fashion doll nor have I heard of it.

Besides Aladdin, I collect holiday and around the world princess dolls. I have a few oddities in my collection, but that's basically it.

Putting either Barbie or Ken with Aladdin's name sounds odd. But yes, they are called Fashion dolls, though Barbie, of course, was the first. There have been others such as Jem, Maxie, Jazzie, Darci, Dollican, Dusty, Tammy, etc. Though none have outlived Barbie.

Oh, now my husband, who's twice the doll expert I'll ever be is telling me that it is an Aladdin Barbie, because it was made by Matel. Still, anytime I hear that phrase, I think of Aladdin with a huge pink "Barbie" logo tattooed across his chest. lol

I have Aladdin and Jasmine, and they're wearing matching bathing suits.

~Hikaru
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it the water jewel (purple and yellow) or water surprise dolls? I have both sets Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum