Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Fanart to start off the fanworks board!
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fanart to start off the fanworks board!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: Fanart to start off the fanworks board! Reply with quote

Okay, since my A/C-less apartment was way too hot to actually go to sleep in last night, I sat up doodling until the wee hours, and made this cleaned-up version of a doodle. Just a cute little Aladdin and Jasmine image that popped into my head.

http://home.sandiego.edu/~kirstenw/alcarryjas-smaller.jpg

I'm thinking I wanna do a shaded version of it, too, I'm just always paranoid that it will come out looking worse that way. Razz I don't much care for the way Jasmine's face turned out, but I always have trouble drawing her. In any case, comments and constructive criticisms are always welcome!

(all my old fanart is located here)
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh, very nice! Insomnia can be a good thing sometimes. Smile

*Walks away, upset that AG and I couldn't conquer the board first* Wink
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SalukFan wrote:
Oooh, very nice! Insomnia can be a good thing sometimes. Smile

*Walks away, upset that AG and I couldn't conquer the board first* Wink

*laughs evilly* I foiled your evil plan! Razz

I love my insomnia. Maybe it has something to do with me not getting up until 2 in the afternoon on days I'm not working. Laughing
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curses. Foiled again! We would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you and your blasted insomnia!
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where's Nefir's sleeping potion when you need it?
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'll give myself a Scooby snack for foiling your plan! *grabs a handful of really sugary candy, and a lot of caffeine*

And I wonder why I can't sleep at night... Razz
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just stay up late at night because I have nothing better to do. I could go to sleep, but what fun is that? I stay up on natural energy. It might also be due to the fact that I don't get to sleep until about 4 and wake up around 1 or 2 in the afternoon sometimes. Confused
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do that lots. Razz Then, somewhere down the line, my sleep schedule gets to messed up that I have to pull an all-nighter to set it right. That's how my Aladdin: A Musical Spectacular page came to be. Wink

One day later this week, though, I have to get up before 2 am for work! How cruel is that? I have to be AT work at 3 in the morning!
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 AM and at work? That's criminal. At 3 AM, I'm watching a rerun of Late Night With Conan O'Brien.
Boz
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that's a nice picture! And the art on your site is really good too!
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch, going somewhere 3 in the morning? Where do you work? The Krusty Krab?

I've done all nighters before. Usually I'm up watching movies or drawing. Unfortunately, I have to get up early on Friday for a stupid college transition thing that lasts 8 hours. I'll be sleep somewhere within the first 2 hours of the thing.
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I work in entertainment at SeaWorld. Normally shifts aren't anywhere near that early, but there's a huge Navy ship homecoming on Fri morning that we'll be at, and the Navy wants us on base and ready to go by 5 am. Iiiiick. I didn't even know there WAS a 3 am. Shocked Not only that, but by the time the ship arrives, I have to be hyper. Oy. Razz
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boz wrote:
Wow, that's a nice picture! And the art on your site is really good too!

Thank ya! Smile
Marisa
Sultan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aladdin is teh smexy in that picture.

Er... I mean... I love the expression on his face. Reminds me of Link from the Zelda cartoons. "Saved your life again, princess -- kiss me!"
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO! I think I tend to draw him with that expression a lot, cause it's gorgeous on him. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Fan Works All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum