Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - NEWS ABOUT....UH....MORE MOVIES!!!!!!!
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NEWS ABOUT....UH....MORE MOVIES!!!!!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Princess Amber
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:50 pm    Post subject: NEWS ABOUT....UH....MORE MOVIES!!!!!!! Reply with quote

THe Little Mermaid III, Sleeping Beauty II, Jungle Book III, and Toy Story III are coming out in 2008. I wish they were making an Aladdin IV. Cinderella III in 07.
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:21 pm    Post subject: Re: NEWS ABOUT....UH....MORE MOVIES!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Princess Aurora wrote:
THe Little Mermaid III, Sleeping Beauty II, Jungle Book III, and Toy Story III are coming out in 2008. I wish they were making an Aladdin IV. Cinderella III in 07.

............*blinks*...........
It's officially official: They are bored. LM III?! SBII? If they get those, we can get a prequel! We were the only Disney movie for years with two sequels, and now EVERYONE has them. We needed ours; they don't! Evil or Very Mad I mean, come on! JB III? What are they going to do? Have Mowgli go to England with Baloo disguised as a woman to protect him? Or better yet, have him grown up and with a child who goes on a similar adventure that he did in the first movie. *pulls hair..and then goes back to eating Thanksgiving pie*
Princess Amber
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For real. A shame, isn't it.
Marisa
Sultan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: NEWS ABOUT....UH....MORE MOVIES!!!!!!! Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie886 wrote:
I mean, come on! JB III? What are they going to do? Have Mowgli go to England with Baloo disguised as a woman to protect him? Or better yet, have him grown up and with a child who goes on a similar adventure that he did in the first movie.

SHUT UP! You'll give them ideas! >_< Big Brother is WATCHING you!
Eccentric Papyrus Jockey

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm more for a spin-off from "Aladdin" than another sequel. And it better be clever and fun, instead of just a retread.
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! You guys are funny!
Merkal
Sultan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's like they need to make movies just to keep the Taiwan animators busy. TLM 2 wasn't that good still waits for a DVD replacement. JB2 fine for a one time theater viewing not for DVD. SB2? Are their minds imploded. It'll certainly be like Cinderella 2, not worth viewing unless it's on TV same goes for Cindy 2.
As for Toy Story 3 since Disney is giving money away I would like a nice amount let's say 3K?

Aladdin spin offs: Nah I would miss Aladdin and Jasmine to much but if Disney insists (and they're reading anyway Wink ) Genie's adventures between end of Aladdin and The Return of Jafar. Enough room to make a Lilo & Stitch-like series. Maybe a guest appearence of Eden, Chaos and all the other characters Genie knows about in the series.

Heck, zap him to the 21th century. No wait the mid 90's are fine. Let him meet some humans, boy and girl with their dog and take it up against the baddies of the world. Tada!!
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merkal wrote:
It's like they need to make movies just to keep the Taiwan animators busy. TLM 2 wasn't that good still waits for a DVD replacement. JB2 fine for a one time theater viewing not for DVD. SB2? Are their minds imploded. It'll certainly be like Cinderella 2, not worth viewing unless it's on TV same goes for Cindy 2.
As for Toy Story 3 since Disney is giving money away I would like a nice amount let's say 3K?

Most of the sequels I have seen, I wait until they are on TV. Then if I like them, I go and buy them. Sometimes my mom buys the sequels (Atlantis II, 101 Dalmations II) and we only watch them once and never again. The only sequels I am looking forward to is Mulan II (They better not mess it up) and The Emporer's New Groove II. I'm still waiting to hear news on SW II. I KNOW they are going to do it. I can feel it.
Princess Amber
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right...You can feel it. They're also making a Bambi and the Great Prince, The Emporer's Newer Groove, and something about Hercules and the Trojans. That stuff is only what I've heard so I'm not exactly sure. This is the place where I found out about it.

http://homepage.usask.ca/~jjs142/movielist.htm

Well, what do ya know? They are making a Snow White II. Embarassed
*grabs car keys and runs out door.
Aurora 101
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh really? I gotta get it. I thought that wasn't Disney though. What kind of movie will that be like. Over all I think JB III might stink. I won't get it. Will they give Aurora wrinkles in SB II? That's just wrong. Evil or Very Mad
Princess Amber
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you obsessed with wrinkles today? No offense.

Anyway, I hope they don't give any others wrinkles. They already threw a kid in in TLM2. Gee, I wonder what will be in the new movies in 2007, and 2008.
Nez
Eccentric Papyrus Jockey

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear god, Mulan 3 and Snow White 2?

Hell has offically frozen over.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nez wrote:
Dear god, Mulan 3 and Snow White 2?

Hell has offically frozen over.

Frozen over? Darling, it's a winter theme park.
Merkal
Sultan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I'm intrested in Herc two. Did anyone already mentioned an Tarzan 2? Oh there's a Dumbo 2 on it's way. Disney wanted it CG but couldn't get it to work so canned it for a year or two. Last I read it's back on track and scheduled to be released before 2010.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oliver and Company II? Monster's inc. II? Oh, boy. Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> Disney All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum