Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Aladdin movie soon will be downloadable from iTunes
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aladdin movie soon will be downloadable from iTunes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> News & Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calluna
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Aladdin movie soon will be downloadable from iTunes Reply with quote

iTunes will soon have movies available to download, and one of the first ones they will have available will be Aladdin. Very Happy

http://www.ipodhub.net/330/2006/9/04/ipod-movies-unveiled/

Last edited by Calluna on Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DesertBloom92
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ESSSSSSSSSSSSSS Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*happy dance**runs outside**screams**jumps back to computer* thank god you told me now!! I was ganan spend my savings on a stupid mp3 and now Im tottaly buying the videp i pod!!!!!I alwayz wanted to watch aladdin on the go!!!omg! I cant beleive this but @ the same time ..I knew apple was ganan do movies ..and also too that wasnt a shooker ..is that aladdin,Pocahuntas,and lion king are the only movies I see that are classic disney..so means aladdin isnt just a random disney movie that everyone sees... it seems pretty big ..so wow.,,and thanks again for the news...this made my birthday month!

ps- theres a toy story 3?

~DB92
Calluna
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh, good question. I thought that got cancelled...
rn
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Aladdin movie soon will be downloadable from iTunes Reply with quote

Calluna wrote:
iTunes will soon have movies available to download, and one of the first ones they will have available will be Aladdin. Very Happy

http://www.ipodhub.net/330/2006/9/04/ipod-movies-unveiled/

Good news ... except it will only be for the United States, We in Canada will get this in 2007.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> News & Updates All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum